Homebrew [Unity] HedgePhysics New 3DS - Sonic R

D

Deleted User

"pray" is good.
Would be too dangerous in my opinion.
I'm working on a game Unity for 3DS, too.... but I would never release it as Homebrew because of the NDA.
I'm allowed to make Youtube Videos about the progress, tho.
Are you going to publish it to the Eshop? If so, you will most likely need a dev unity.

FaZeSLASHER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that's really cool, but it has been like more than 8 months and still, no download link. Can we get it someday?

coolgamma569

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry if this is the wrong spot, it seems this subforum is more for homebrew, CFW, and emulator questions, but I couldn't find a better subforum. If there is a better place to post this, I will delete it.

View attachment 103517

HedgePhysics is a 3D Sonic engine made in Unity, with support for lots of thing like enemies, spindashing, the homing attack, rolling, etc. It is a really great, accurate engine overall. Because Unity officially supports the New 3DS, I spent a few days porting the engine to New 3DS. Then, I imported all 5 of the Sonic R stages that you can access through a mediocre level select screen. Overall, it's really fun to play around in these levels, and they look pretty decent in 3D!

Controls:
Circle Pad/D-Pad - Move
A - Spindash
R - Roll
B- Jump/Airdash
Start - Return to level select

In the future I will probably use this engine to make a short, fun 3D Sonic game for 3DS, so stay tuned!

Because this uses the official SDK with Unity for New 3DS, I cannot share the download link here, but if you look around, I'm sure you will find it! ;)

what am I supposed to search up because I have been looking for ages and can't find anything

SpanishFreddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Goshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump this once again... but is this project done for good? The OP's Youtube channel appears pretty inactive and with this being found as "lost media" on the archive I'm curious about the state of its creation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1