Hacking Unable to see installed cia themes on RX 10.5.0-30E

NetOps000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys, I'm new to GBATemp I have an old 3DSXL and installed RX tools via the ShinyMK guide.
Everything is working smoothly so far, however I'm unable to select themes when I install them via FBI in my emunand.

It seems that the theme has installed I can even see it in the data manager but I'm unable to select the theme under theme settings (it does not show up I can only see the default themes).
Other DLC is working fine like super smash DLC and even cia games.

I'm on 10.5.0-30E and I'm certain my NANDs are unlinked.

Any suggestions are welcome.

I found some similar problems but the issues were not being able to install cia theme files at all.

* Sorry for my bad English

D

Deleted User

Ok, but is it the same region as your console? Last I heard, out-of-region themes won't work no matter what CFW you're using.

NetOps000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an European 3DS and am running RX 10.5.0-30E, I saw some people mentioning that you need to run 9.2.0 or below ?

D

Deleted User

Maybe try getting another CIA of the theme?
Also 9.2 is only needed on sysNAND for launching CFW, and I'd imagine your sysNAND is already on 9.2. emuNAND, right now, can be on any firmware.

Reactions: NetOps000

NetOps000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried several different themes none of them show up under the theme manager, only the default themes white, red, blue, black etc.

My SysNAND is indeed on 9.2.

I will try to install another theme, maybe it will show up this time.
I'm installing the themes only on my EmuNAND through FBI, I don't know if that is an issue ?

#update

I'm still unable to select the theme, do I have to place the themes in the themes folder on the SDCard as well ? I read something about using CHHM? Or is that only needed if you make the themes yourself ?

Last edited by NetOps000,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh