FBI cannot install CIAS files

ImmaMadMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, i am brainstorming for almost a week and i couldn't find any solution for my problem. Got stuck in Section V of modding my 3ds because everytime i try to install cias via fbi, it just pops an error an error (upper picture) and if i retry it shows another error(lower picture). Everytime it fails, in the home menu i got the icons of the "installed" cias but since the installation fails, they are just black icons without description and if i try to open them of course everything crash. It is important to say that i first started the modding process with a corrupted sd card, now i moved everything into a new-non-corrupted sd card and still does not works. I am in such pain, does anyone know how can i fix this?

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_cf6c9e05-5bc8-4c30-a3b0-31cf18cac81d.jpg

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_860e28d1-c2a6-4430-a471-1537063db146_2.jpg

Post automatically merged:

okay somehow now it does not spawns the black icons in the home, i "just" have the error problems

Last edited by ImmaMadMan,

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
There are three possible causes for that.

*Your cia files are damaged, that means you have to download them again.

*The sd/micro sd card is having problems, then you have to backup and then format the card.

*FBI is a faulty instalation, install FBI again, note that might be signs of a sd/micro sd card having problems.

Last edited by raxadian,
Reactions: przemo_one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol