• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

UFO Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A short thread, but I'm curious about what you guys think.

So, as you might know, last week the US&A Congress had a brief hearing about UFOs, UFO tech, Investigation, and the "shocking" "confirmation" of Extraterrestrial/Non-Human lifeforms found in crash sites.

Now, all I've read about the subject, I've Read it on Reddit (wink) so, of course, like everything political in the Internet, it must be taken with a pinch of salt...
noice-nice.gif

Anyway, aside all the gossip... the seemingly "she said he said" situation... what do you think it's going to happen next?

Are you even interested in the subject?

Do you think "they" already lives among us?
Do you think the next step is an official introduction to said life forms?

aRe wE gOnnA bE inVadEd sOOn™?

I'll read you!

NOTE: Even if this gets moved to EOF (very likely) I'm still interested in your opinions.

first off, bravo for a political topic that isnt filled with propaganda, as to answer the question, i do find some of the recent congressional activity interesting, as the government has vehemently ignored this for decades for some reason, and now are finally addressing it, but i doubt anything will come out of it. to answer your question

doubtful, but not impossible, and no i think an introduction would only lead to chaos.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was Maximumbeans that didn’t probably understand something. Besides for a moment I thought for a moment that guy in the YouTube video thumbnail was Preston B. Nichols,but it was Phil Schneider they both seemed to look similar like to each other. Yeah I confused Dulcy with Dulce Base probably. I confused it myself because Dulcy is actually female dragon from Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Satam. Oops sorry my bad.
What I didn’t get has nothing to do with the concept of extraterrestrials, which I actually do firmly believe in. What I didn’t understand is your rambling assertions going from aliens to talking about Elvis Presley being vaccinated for polio. You’re worrying me dude.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Probably a man from India. The fuck is wrong with you?
The expression on his face in that still frame. I know its more like a coincidence. But I mean that's kind of a mischeivous face right there. And he chose that for the preview picture so I am not sure.
What the fuck is wrong with you for suggesting it has to do with ethnicity?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well LeBron James got stereotypical facial hair beard like for instance Islamic State or like Pigs in Angry Birds movie. Well treat it as joke.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well LeBron James got stereotypical facial hair beard like for instance Islamic State or like Pigs in Angry Birds movie. Well treat it as joke.
Is LeBron James a UFO?
Why mention that? Did that indian guy's facial hair remind you of it? Or what?

• Haha
Reactions: Maximumbeans

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I used to I went to some female Psychologists and female Psychoanalyst as far as I know as far as I remember.
You still should be. Nobody should be going off on these kind of nonsense tangents in conversation and definitely not this frequently.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
What could I tell them? Should it even be Psychiatrist? Or not?
Maybe a quicker solution would be to aim some radio waves at you to fix your brain instantly. Because its not like there isn't a person there, you just have these swings in which you randomly veer off to complete nonsense.

But really, at least it could help maybe for you to focus better on conversations if you talked to some psychologist again, at least that.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe a quicker solution would be to aim some radio waves at you to fix your brain instantly. Because its not like there isn't a person there, you just have these swings in which you randomly veer off to complete nonsense.

But really, at least it could help maybe for you to focus better on conversations if you talked to some psychologist again, at least that.
Who knows maybe I need to be electrocuted by such electrical radio waves.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What could I tell them? Should it even be Psychiatrist? Or not?
Well, do you live with your parents or with somebody you can approach to help you with the process? Any family around you who you can speak with and get the process started?
Who knows maybe I need to be electrocuted by such electrical radio waves.
No, you don't. Ignore that nonsense about radio waves, it's not helpful.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, do you live with your parents or with somebody you can approach to help you with the process? Any family around you who you can speak with and get the process started?

No, you don't. Ignore that nonsense about radio waves, it's not helpful.
Yes I still do.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I still do.
I strongly recommend you speak with your parents about your mental health. They presumably know you better than anybody. I just think some of the things you're saying here aren't in line with normal conversation, and I really don't say that to offend you.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I strongly recommend you speak with your parents about your mental health. They presumably know you better than anybody. I just think some of the things you're saying here aren't in line with normal conversation, and I really don't say that to offend you.
What might be next? What would they would do to me?

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What might be next? What would they would do to me?
Who, your parents or a professional? If you mean your parents, I would hope they would listen to you and work with you to figure out a path that means you're not being forced into something you don't want, and seeking help that you agree to.

If you mean the professional, they would first—and most importantly—talk to you. They would learn what they need to learn about you, how you think and how you see the world, what your attitudes are, etc. From there, you will have options to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: I bet he looks at my record and thinks "he fell off."