• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

UFO Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
P0HtRnY.jpg

Reactions: Tuhr

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It looks like Pope was playing a Hockey one of winter sports.
I thought it was meant to be mini-golf actually.

Either way, that squirrel person and you seem to be both from Poland.
Post automatically merged:

It looks like Pope was playing a Hockey one of winter sports.
I thought it was meant to be mini-golf actually.

Either way, that squirrel person and you seem to be both from Poland.

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure aliens are here, this forum is certainly full of subhuman entities pretending to be intelligent! Heaven forbid, they pick rightwingers as an example lol
HOW DID YOU KNOW WHAT I'M UP TO?! WHO TOLD YOU WHAT WE ARE DOING?!

/joke

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

Aliens are both too edgy and too horny at the same time.

what? I mean I didn't see anything "horny" in that video.

If you want my honest opinion....that experience aboard the spaceship couldn't have been real. I think it was induced experience/lively dream. I can believe that the aliens or whatever it was came to him...but that stuff when he passed out, I had similar experience when I was a kid, about five years old, I was awake and something lifted me from the bed, lifting me up, I felt intense vibrations, then it made me have some nonsensical experience, not aboard a spaceship but something else.... It kept coming back for me but even the second time I started to be immune to the effect of putting me to sleep. Whatever it is it plays into your fears/experiences. I did not see the spaceship or wherever it came from and I have no memories of ever being aboard an actual spaceship. But I find this explanation to not be 100 percent probable. The guy assumes the spaceship experience was real...but what if it just put him to sleep and then transported him back inside or put him under hypnosis of sorts? Because that's the kind of experiences I had myself or used to have. I suppose over time those experiences became normalized and honestly most of my accute memories of these events were wiped up during 2014, ten years ago. I tend to have some big memory wipe each ten years. Last time was really difficult. I don't know if I can do it yet again if it happens this year. But part of me believes it was some part of some military or whatever experiment. That it might not have been life from another world or spirit or ghost. I don't know honestly. I know nothing, nothing was ever explained to me ever. I haven't had any UFO experiences for about ten years now though and honestly I don't miss it. I am happier that way.

Last time I told this story I was abducted by the police though, so I am really not feeling comfortable, but I mean I recounted the story back then to someone who was a cop so that made sense. They obviously wanted me to stop talking about this kind of stuff ever.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Anyway I’m not sure still if it might be related UFO/Aliens,but what I know it might be related just only to so-called ancient,mythical cryptids.
Anyway is it something like that for instance even nowadays FBI might be eventually interested or not?

Reactions: Tuhr

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Interesting article describing general principle of projection, sounds reasonable:
'the framework that I am familiar with, for example, is something called the holographic principle.'
'It derives itself from general relativity and quantum mechanics and that is if you want to imagine a 3D object such as yourself casting a shadow onto a 2D surface that is the holographic principle.'
'So, you can be projected — quasi projected — from higher dimensional space to lower dimensional [space],' Grusch explained.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...ay-sightings-consistent-scriptures-Bible.html

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm not reading something that combines pseudo science with religion. But if you remove that then projection of course can happen/make sense.
It reminds me of drones like in Star Wars movies.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not watching that but goddamnit that look in his face...

hqdefault.jpg

:tpi:
As for this face on the left it reminds me of Omikron The Nomad Soul.

UnderJinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
If you want evidence of UFO's, and Reverse engineered UFO's then watch
UFO Witness on Discovery+ Very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat