Gaming Ubisoft Announce WiiU Watch_Dogs Release Date

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What conspiracy theory? I never said they needed an excuse to stop making games for the platform. I said that if they expect them to have great sales as the other platforms with that delay and having to announce only a minimal amount of "New" features then they are greatly mistaken, I take it that you didn't read my whole post did you.

I was thinking of WiiCube's post and your response to Gahars' quote of it made me think his quote was yours. Sorry for the confusion.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
This makes the game so annoying to play so the Wii U might be a little bit better since there won't be these jerks around.

If that were me, I wouldn't bother escaping I'd just keep on shooting him until he'd be dead.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Well, I received a message from UbiSoft saying that the informative letter I wrote has been sent to the appropriate channels for processing but regardless, UbiSoft is probably going to screw up and release it the date they've announced.

UbiSoft can pretty much forget about sales because they're all going for Super Smash Bros. without a doubt!

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Delicious backpedaling Ubisoft.

Watch_Dogs isn't even that good. It's not bad... It's just MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH.

Really MEH. 5/10 It's okay. It should be on Indie Gala with all the other "meh" games.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Flubit gave me a lower price (£32) than Amazon (£35) but honestly even though that's somewhat tempting I just don't feel like it's worth it because it's going to be a poorly done version, and add to that the Wii U version gets no DLC so really no reason to buy this game on launch.

If it had been a different scenario, like, exclusive features, all DLC included on the disc and improvements done from the original edition -- then yeah, I wouldn't mind going for it.

Screw ya, Ubisoft. I'll get it when it hits £10-15.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto