Gaming Ubisoft Announce WiiU Watch_Dogs Release Date

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally, they released it. I can't wait for them to say this game sold poorly because they pushed the date back even further than other consoles. Thanks so much Ubisoft for being a big Wii U supporter through tough times.:)

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I can't wait until the sales are lower than expected, and it gets blamed on everything other than the release date being 6 months late for the WiiU version.

At least EA doesn't complain about because they don't release games for the Wii U but strangely they're still going to release FIFA 15 for the Wii. EA and Nintendo have a strange relationship.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I would buy it if I would had a reason to get a Wii U this year.

The games I spent most hours on and which were well worth it were:
Lego City Undercover
New Super Mario Bros. HD
Sonic Lost World
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8

And now Bayonetta 1+2 as well as Super Smash Bros. is all I need for 2014. With Super Smash Bros. coming out around the same month UbiSoft's going to have terribly low sales of WD on the Wii U.

I might get back to Mario Kart 8 once the DLC Pack #1 is released.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The games I spent most hours on and which were well worth it were: *snip*
I dun liek sonic anymore. go awai :<
Sega give me a goddamn Chao garden, damn it!

ikr there are many really cool titles on the Wii U but none of them make me want to buy the Wii U even though I'm really hyped for Bayonetta (especially since I haven't played the original).
But I'm still waiting for Xenoblade X. not buying a Wii U until I know a release date. Besides saving up money for PS4 and MGSV. My PC will most likely die from it so it's not a good idea to buy it on steam.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I might get this some day when it's cheaper, because I don't approve of Ubisoft's being a dick to Nintendo about "mature" games and to be quite frank since the Wii U's only going to get crap yearly releases of Just Dance from Ubisoft from now on they don't deserve my money.

anon3536

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a map, on the gamepad? is that what i waited for?, wtf, i expected quite alot from the wait not just a map and off screen play, things that i would think be surprisingly simple to incorporate, i havent read much more outside of whats on the front page, prob will have ate my own foot when i go and read more about this but i hope i do cuz otherwise this will suck​

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NMxFvbU.png
They should just be straightforward and call this the "At Least It's Something" edition.

I think it was just in "Ubisoft's history" or something along those lines, iirc.
How about the "At Least This One Didn't Scale Back the PC Version" edition

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Has there been a good day yet?

Not since the Wii U's launch.
When Nintendo said they were going to be more, "Hardcore," I was hoping that would be cue for, more aggressive on 3rd party games and keeping up with the competition.
Instead we got the same shit, good 1st party support and shit 3rd party.
Nintendo get your shit together, you can do better then this, don't let the Wii U be another Wii/GC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-