Twitch stream accouncement

WhiteMaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yesterday I posted an announcement regarding my Twitch stream where I was playing SCP Containment Breach. I run raffles on my stream and give away steam keys to lucky winners, and I was hoping I could announce it here while giving something to the community as well. The thread was deleted and I was warned that no advertising is allowed on the forum.

I apologize for this, I wasn't aware I couldn't announce my stream here. Since this is a gaming website I thought it would be a good idea to announce my stream here, and give away some games while I'm at it. I didn't mean to advertise anything, as I'm not selling anything, just providing entertainment.

Last edited by WhiteMaze,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
As mentioned in the rules, as long as the link is non-obtrusive, you can put it in your signature or on your profile.

Creating threads purely to advertise, whether it's a Twitch stream for gaming or otherwise, is not allowed unless express permission is given by the staff.

WhiteMaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
As mentioned in the rules, as long as the link is non-obtrusive, you can put it in your signature or on your profile.

Creating threads purely to advertise, whether it's a Twitch stream for gaming or otherwise, is not allowed unless express permission is given by the staff.

Indeed. Apologies to everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...