twistedfatal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool man keep up the good work ;D
Will Do =)
try this link http://www.mediafire...wbmbxu3788b79g3 I dunno Why But It wont Load Properly From This Forum

Works Fine On the Other Forums im In
Is this editor just for B/W1?
Yea Its The Same Program But The Link On 1st Page Doesn't Go To Media Fire Even Though Its The Same Link
Do these new hack tools work for B/W1 too?
Their Not Released Yet But I Will Add Support

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Cool man keep up the good work ;D
Will Do =)
try this link http://www.mediafire...wbmbxu3788b79g3 I dunno Why But It wont Load Properly From This Forum

Works Fine On the Other Forums im In
Is this editor just for B/W1?
Yea Its The Same Program But The Link On 1st Page Doesn't Go To Media Fire Even Though Its The Same Link
Do these new hack tools work for B/W1 too?
Their Not Released Yet But I Will Add Support
Awasome ;D

twistedfatal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i Have Figured Out How To Edit Mart Items but I Don't Know How to Edit how Much They Cost .

Also I Think The Data For The Mart Is In 2 narc files i could Be Wrong Though But I Changed Poke ball To A Master Ball For Testing Purposes And It Worked

But The Cost of The Master ball Was Nothing

So If Anybody Has Experience In Mart Editing Would They Please Message Me Either here Or Pm. Credits Will Be Given Of Course

Edit.. Nevermind I figured It Out

rizard23

Trophies
XP
Country
ei twisted fatal.. i've renamed the extracted file by nitro explorer evolution and put the extension .narc but when i open it with the evolution editor it says invalid narc file.. what should i do?

Oris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe this is a simple thing, but I can't change which starters you receive with the tool. I load the narc file and the only pokemon that shows up is a Paras, and I can't change anything. Maybe my computer didn't download the editor correctly? :unsure: I haven't tried any of the other tools in your set yet. I did try out a couple others though for stuff that wasn't included in the toolbox and those worked okay, so I'm pretty sure the game image itself is fine. I would upload an image of what I keep getting, but my internet sucks balls. Don't ever live in a town where 3/4 of the population are so old that they might blow away with a good gust of wind. :glare:

Ryuhouji

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, TwistedFatal. I has a question. Since the starter editor breaks every time i try to load my narc, can you tell me which Header the editor is looking for?

Someone mentioned it says unsupported because of the header not matching up.

I can hex edit. so, I'm wondering if you can tell me what header is necessary? my rom is [POKEMON B2..IREO]

I'll link an image of the error I'm getting. Help would be greatly appreciated.

the error I get:
It's probably not an error so much as.... a malfunction? it deosn't give an error message, just does this.
P.S.
The game itself works fine, so I don't think the issue is the patch. I've tried opening the narc file detailed in your text file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-