Hacking Twilight Princess vWii issue

Pook

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys

So I had an urge to play through TP again on the vWii but have an issue.....

An hour or so into play my wiimote loses communications with the wii, it always happens in exactly the same spot on the game after a certain cut scene, light still appears on the wiimote as if connected but buttons do nothing. Game isn't frozen it's still running fine waiting for a key press, then after 30 seconds or so the warning pops up saying communications with the wiimote have been lost.

Now this is the exact iso file on exact HD that I've played through before using my old Wii, this only started when I used my vWii, all other games are perfect and the same issue arises with TP no matter which USB loader I choose.

Any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated.

Dave

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Do you have the retail disc? It would be interesting seeing if the problem persist with it, in which case you could contact Nintendo tech forums.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi , sorry to hear your problems.
Hopefully you can pin down this bug.

Are you using nand save emulation in your USB loader?
What cIOS are you using, could be a hdd timeout.

What sequence of the game does this happen?
I like to see if I can reproduce your problem.

Are you using the PAL or NTSC version of the game ( major problem with the PAL version is that progressive scan isn't displayed properly )

Pook

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies

I no longer have the retail disc (gave it away with my original wii)

I'm not using nand save, problem occurs on both 249 & 250

Maybe an hour in and I'm about to leave the village for the castle so I'm off to get the horse because the silly bint girl took it to the lake as I'd hurt it. Gate is locked so you have to crawl through the tunnel to get to them. At the end of the tunnel is a very short cut scene of link standing up, after that the camera is at the girls & horse, game still running with water effects and ambient noise but controllers unresponsive.

Using the PAL iso, I'm grabbing another now just in case that's the issue and will report back (it's almost done)
I could try the NTSC but my save won't work will it?

Pook

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies, I downloaded another PAL iso and it solved the issue, strange as it was the same iso I'd had for years running on the wii but it only happened when I started to launch in within the vWii.
Sorted now anyway so thanks for the advice. :)

Dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro