ROM Hack [Tutorial][SaveDatafiler/Ninjhax] Pokémon Shuffle: SaveEdit

D

Deleted User

Game was already updated. My save data was so corrupted that there was no turning back. Had to remove the game + save data and then re-download, and then it finally launched the game.

It says there is no update
But it's v.1.2.10
And my firmware version is 9.9

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It says there is no update
But it's v.1.2.10
And my firmware version is 9.9

eshop only hosts big updates (1.2) for the latter digits, you have to download additional content in-game (you know, the connect button that gives you 500 coins a day). Don't know what you did with your update though, I've never had a corrupt save that a secure value updating didn't fix :s

darkblitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what does "delete the secure value" mean

!!! ALWAYS MAKE A CLEAN BACKUP OF YOUR SAVEFILE BEFORE !!!
Tested and run on the latest 1.2.15 release.

For Ninjhax/Tubehax/Ironhax/OOThax users:

1) Download Save Data Manager
2) Extract it and place it in the "3ds" folder.
3) Start your 3DS and launch your exploitable game.
4) Start "Save Manager"
5) Select Pokemon Shuffle (Left/Right with D-pad)
6) Backup your save file with A. Exit.
7) Open PSSE, click "Open savedata.bin" and choose your save located here:
E:\saveDataBackup

8) Do all you want. Once you edited your save, click "Save savedata.bin" and overwrite your old savefile.

11) Start your 3DS and launch your exploitable game
12) Start "Save Manager"
13) Select Pokemon Shuffle (Left/Right with D-pad)
14) Import your save file with B. Exit.

Now, check your game.

here is nothing written about delete anything and now my save data is corrupt :(

Last edited by darkblitz,

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't delete the secure value, this tutorial was originally for savedata filer, something you can only do in 9.2<

Yes, you can get your old data back, read the thread.

darkblitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sry my english is not so good.
i deleted shuffle now because i thought i need a clear version with no save data is that a problem to save my data?

and i understand it that i have to do the following steps:

1. make a backup of the new savedata with tubehax
2. downloade the programm you linked me
3. put my corrupt data in slot 1 the new data in slot b
4. click on fix
5. open tubehax and import the new save file in pokemon shuffle.

do i understand it right?

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not 100% sure but it appears some cleansing has been done on cheaters. I was 11th yesterday and when I checked up today I went up again to 6th place.

I'm afraid we will soon face an update that will block cheating^^

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not 100% sure but it appears some cleansing has been done on cheaters. I was 11th yesterday and when I checked up today I went up again to 6th place.

I'm afraid we will soon face an update that will block cheating^^

Possibly these five people above you were using unreleased Pokémon, or another thing to inflate their scores (like the one with a 500-hit combo)...
I don't remember where, but I read somewhere which the hack checks by Genius Sonority aren't made automatically, so people can use prohibited Pokémon and even appear at the top5, but it's just a matter of time for these people being removed from the ranks.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Possibly these five people above you were using unreleased Pokémon, or another thing to inflate their scores (like the one with a 500-hit combo)...
I don't remember where, but I read somewhere which the hack checks by Genius Sonority aren't made automatically, so people can use prohibited Pokémon and even appear at the top5, but it's just a matter of time for these people being removed from the ranks.

Well, I hope so but I don't remember seeing unreleased pokemons on EU's top five (though I didn't really pay attention). Anyway, we can be sure by now that big N is aware of the possibilities of this exploit. Wait and see...

affraid? i hope so. cheater have small penises, and have no right to be in the toplist. OMG
Troll intended or are you stupid ? You're surrounded with people cheating and/or helping other people do it. Moreover, you didn't came here by mistake so I'm pretty sure you're using those cheats too.

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You might want to talk to an expert about your obsession with male genetalia dude, it doesn't seem healthy.

Troll intended or are you stupid ?
Why not both? He is definitely trolling but that doesn't make him any less stupid, every troll is automatically stupid.

So were the any more discoveries regarding mega speed-ups? You need to apply those manually and so far there seems no option to max out those speed-ups using the editor like it can be done with the level.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: