Hacking [Tutorial] Running kexploit 5.5.X w/ HaxServer (Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, etc...)

n00b2015

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hey everyone! I have a full in depth tutorial that's over 10 minutes long, that goes into detail how to install and run the Kernal Exploit and different Exploits that's based off of this Tutorial currently being rendered in 60fps. This way I can show everyone that's having problems how to install it and I even go over the Port 80 error! I will put up a link to the video once it is done rendering and uploading! :D
wheres that video dude?
please

jaykureno

Trophies
XP
Country
I would suggest you make an alteration to your guide. Please add to the guide that the SD card has to be named something other than "wiiu". I had tonnes of issues with the wiiu getting stuck on the white wiiu loading screen so I wanted to try another sd card and I named it "wiiu2" and it of course instantly worked. I then decided to rename it and reformat it to name it "wiiu" and then it stopped working. I decided to test a few combos, I tried 5 different SD cards and none of them worked when named "wiiu" but all of them worked when named anything different to that.

HardyHeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
First, many thanks to all for their work.
One question: You know of some tutorial to make backups of my games?

PS: If you need help for translation into Spanish, you can count on me.

Last edited by HardyHeron,

Umairbt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
hi need help getting the error unable to access jarfile haxserver.jar when i type java -jar HaxServer.jar in the command prompt....help needed.

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I've dumped my Zelda TPHD and get everything /code /content /meta /save BUT i can't see my saves when i launch the game in loadiine !!!
Yet i have my saves in /save/80000001 : ZTP00.dat, ZTP01.dat, STP03.dat (plus a COMMON.dat for prefs ?)
any hints ? thx (also posted her : https://gbatemp.net/threads/ddd-wiiu-title-dumper.418492/page-14)

:edit: just have to move \8000000x and \common to wiiu\saves\title[id]

Last edited by barak06,

Conansboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I'm attempting to use the remote hosting option (Loadiine.ovh) to start up SDcafiine, but it seems to dead end when I attempt it. When I arrived at the site, select the "SDcafiine + Kernel" option, and run it, it thinks briefly and then kicks back to the main WiiU menu. I can't tell it that means it was successful or not. During the brief moment of loading that says I need to immediately return to the browser to get SDcafiine itself working, but I'm lost as to what exactly that means. am I meant to run the same option from the site again or run SDcafiine myself from a diferent directory? If the latter, how do I set that up?

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@Conansboy The fact you're kicked back to the main menu without further notice means that the Exploit 31 went successfuly. When the website tells you to get back into your browser, that means reload loaviine.ovh as soon as possible to run Step 2 automatically (Launch of SDCafiine). You have a 1M30 gap to do so, afterward the gate will consider that you have dropped the process and give you main page instead of Step 2.

Conansboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Conansboy The fact you're kicked back to the main menu without further notice means that the Exploit 31 went successfuly. When the website tells you to get back into your browser, that means reload loaviine.ovh as soon as possible to run Step 2 automatically (Launch of SDCafiine). You have a 1M30 gap to do so, afterward the gate will consider that you have dropped the process and give you main page instead of Step 2.
Victory! Thank you for clearing that up for me, everything is running smoothly now!

Reactions: Cybernatus

Chrowe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having some trouble.
so i enter the loadiine.ovh site on my wiiu, run the SDCafiine & Kernel, it sends me back & then i enter the browser again this time i end up on the SDCafiine screen i press a, then it sends me back, i open my smash bros game & when i attempt to see if my music has changed it hasn't & I'm still stuck with the original game music still. how do i fix/change this to get the custom music on my sd card?

gbakoam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would suggest you make an alteration to your guide. Please add to the guide that the SD card has to be named something other than "wiiu". I had tonnes of issues with the wiiu getting stuck on the white wiiu loading screen so I wanted to try another sd card and I named it "wiiu2" and it of course instantly worked. I then decided to rename it and reformat it to name it "wiiu" and then it stopped working. I decided to test a few combos, I tried 5 different SD cards and none of them worked when named "wiiu" but all of them worked when named anything different to that.

Oh man, you don't understand what you have just done. I've spent DAYS trying to figure this out. I've tried loadiine.ovh, i've self-hosted through my mac, through my raspberri pi, I've tried 4 SD cards, tried formating on pc, on osx on linux.. nothing. Every single time... every single time.. i named the card "wiiu" and thought nothing of it. I just renamed the card and it worked right away. BOW TO THIS MAN PEOPLE.

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
I keep getting "Could not load file /wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf" when trying to launch the homebrew launcher with loadiine.ovh

Any ideas what could be wrong? I downloaded the files of the HBL from its github page.

jdblick1002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I keep getting "Could not load file /wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf" when trying to launch the homebrew launcher with loadiine.ovh

Any ideas what could be wrong? I downloaded the files of the HBL from its github page.
i kept getting this message. turns out after looking at the SD contents, there was no apps in the app folder to be found. i had forgotten to put HBL etc into the apps folder.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Last edited by jdblick1002,

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can get the illuminati screen just fine via self-serving with haxserve, using loadiine.ova, or any other hosted site - but it just freezes on the white screen with Wii U on the bottom right when going back to the browser. Any ideas? Tried reformatting, clearing browser data, checking folder/file content, etc. I have tried 20+ times in arow and it freezes on step 2 every time.

jdblick1002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Only thing I can suggest (other than keep trying) is bookmark the loadiine.ovh site, and after running the kexploit and it kicks you back to the home screen, enter the browser immediately, then hit the loadiine bookmark. Hopefully this will enter step 2 without hanging. Something I experienced, you can't hang about as it freezes without fail.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only thing I can suggest (other than keep trying) is bookmark the loadiine.ovh site, and after running the kexploit and it kicks you back to the home screen, enter the browser immediately, then hit the loadiine bookmark. Hopefully this will enter step 2 without hanging. Something I experienced, you can't hang about as it freezes without fail.

Already had tried that, but thanks. Everything works perfectly self hosting using XAMPP, but any other method and it freezes. Wish I could figure out why.

solghof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I have some questions.. can I play both US and UK Europe games? can it load games from USB 1tb HD or just memory cards? do I have to do all those steps each time I power on the wiiu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-