Hacking [Tutorial] Running kexploit 5.5.X w/ HaxServer (Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, etc...)

Buttsnake

"Mods please close this thread"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you could....
1. Format sd card to fat32
2. Make a "wiiu" folder in your sd
3. Make an "apps" folder in the "wiiu" folder
4. Download loadiine or something and put that in the apps folder
5. Put in your sd card in your wii u
6. Open your internet browser
7. Clear cookies
8. Go to loadiine.ovh
9. Choose one of the homebrew launchers
10. Since it kicked you back to the home button menu, go right back into the internet browser.
11. It should say something about step two.
12. You should be in the hbrew loader.

If this comment is redundant, I'm sorry i didn't read the whole forum.

P

PaiiNSteven

Random question; would it be plausable to instead make a website that loads the exploit, like the spider exploit for 3DS?

sporesprout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, i have a problem.
I cant start the homebrew-launcher on my 5.5.1E.

What i did:
1. K://wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf on a FAT32 SD
2. Launched /hax?kexploit10 and then /hax?launcher but i get the "FSGetMount.." error.
3. I tried Homebrew Launcher RC2 and RC3.. none boots

Then i tried loadiine.ovh but it gets the same "FSGetMount.." error.
Any advice?
I had the same problem I had to do a full format not quick. that worked for all my sd cards. if it still don't work try another a small tester.

alphanator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats the url address to load the screen with the coffee mug?

Also would there be a way to run thiw without internet connection for like a club lock in?

Last edited by alphanator,

godden18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
having trouble with haxserver.cmd is saying port 80 is in use and it might be skype.i uninstalled skype and its still saying the same

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was hoping that I could install HackMii through this. Isn't that possible? Is this only WiiU mode?

I can't update my WiiU, I'm stuck on 5.5.0. As far as I am concerned, I don't care about homebrew, I got this used console and I think the last owner messed it up.
What could I do with this to run SysChecker to try and fix my console? Do I need to run HackMii using the usual vWii methods (Smash Stack/Lego games)?

I can correctly run the HBC, but as soon as I try loading HackMii (boot.elf, not bootmini.elf), the screen goes blank and I'm forced to forcefully shutdown my WiiU. Tried 3 times already.

Last edited by Spidey_BR,

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why have all the trouble of setting up a local server when you can just use loadiine.ovh? Seriously, what are the pros of hosting your own exploit server?

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
Why have all the trouble of setting up a local server when you can just use loadiine.ovh? Seriously, what are the pros of hosting your own exploit server?

For the most part setting up a server is usually straight forward using any package, quick to setup and the majority of the time will work with no issue first time. It will also be faster and usually with a higher success rate to run the exploit with less tries, if not first time every time. Also you get to play with it if you like :D

As @Kafluke will also tell you, some people have issues running exploits from remote hosts due to service providers and location. It just doesn't work for everyone so the only option is to host the files locally.

Last edited by ARVI80,
Reactions: Kafluke

Effi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi,
A noob question:
If i have loadiine installed on 5.4.0, and I updated to 5.5.1, can I redo the hack?
Would my old loadiine backuped games saves will work on the new exploit?
Thanks in advance!

GIngaRanga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Been working great for about a month and now when I select kexploit on my browser it freezes. Either a black screen or after the first ok on the illuminati screen. I try resetting Wii U power via the power button and retry but same issue.

optikalsaint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been working great for about a month and now when I select kexploit on my browser it freezes. Either a black screen or after the first ok on the illuminati screen. I try resetting Wii U power via the power button and retry but same issue.

Same here. Starting today whenever I try to use HaxServer the Wii U browser freezes and the Wii U needs to be reset.

Dehumanize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had the same problem too, just download the latest nightly build of loadiine and replace the .elf of the beta version inside the loadiine folder.

Thanks that fixed it for me too. I just started so I'm a total noob at this but I got the same error message.
It works with the nightly .elf of 21 May.

Some more info: a new sd card Sandisk Ultra 80MB/s CL10 64GB formatted without selecting quick format to fat32 64k with FAT32FormatGUI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make... +1