Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
update to 5.0.
4.8 and previous had an outdated version of ctrtool, which is used in the rebuild update process

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
I wonder, can I use this or do you know how do make a custom update for smash bros?

Kinda want to have custom music on some main stages that got 'updated' songs, so they replace my custom ones.

daniel26150

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I wonder, can I use this or do you know how do make a custom update for smash bros?

Kinda want to have custom music on some main stages that got 'updated' songs, so they replace my custom ones.

I want that too I want to rebuild a custom update with japanese voices for smash bros

Derlohgocker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Asia81 can you tell me where i can find the battle backgrounds i want to swap them for some other wifi battle backgrounds on my custom hack patch for Omega Ruby

favoulos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Asia81, i have rebuild the update 1.4 of pokemon omega ruby with the pokemon rutile ruby patch, i installed it and worked but FBI show me the version 0x1860 while the original is 0x1c70. In the home menu the icon of OR show me the update notification... In the game the patch work fine... Can you help me?

Edit: i've tried the same patch with AS and the version in FBI is correct... So there is a problem in the cia rebuild of OR...

Edit2: i've tried to decompile and rebuild the ORIGINAL OR patch without any modification and the version is different from the original... so is 100% a problem of the OR cia rebuild

Last edited by favoulos,

consecrated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to make a .cia for 2.0 star sapphire 679 build? I've found a 2.0 star sapphire legit .cia but i tried making it 679 and i get an error upon starting (just the one that tells you to hold power to restart)

BluPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used to have a version of HackingToolkit3DS that used to have ppb option, related to pokemon patch builder, but this new version doesn't have it anymore and i'm unable to finish my custom patch for pokemon oras. Is it possible to add that option in a new version of the toolkit or getting us an older version of this?

@Capitán Retraso, where did you get version 5.0 of the toolkit? I'd like to try it for myself, see if I can make it work...

Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I used to have a version of HackingToolkit3DS that used to have ppb option, related to pokemon patch builder, but this new version doesn't have it anymore and i'm unable to finish my custom patch for pokemon oras. Is it possible to add that option in a new version of the toolkit or getting us an older version of this?

@Capitán Retraso, where did you get version 5.0 of the toolkit? I'd like to try it for myself, see if I can make it work...
I got it from Asia81's pastebin page before it got replaced with 5.2

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't update the tutorial yet, but extract your cia with CIAE, modify what you want inside, target the code.bin as said on the tuto, once done repack the cia with CIAR

Reactions: Capitán Retraso

BluPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies guys. @Asia81 I already did that to try if it works or not. It indeed works, all changes are applied in game (this case Alpha Sapphire) but whenever i start the game, it tells me to update and it doesn't show version 1.4 in the menu. Didn't try to connect online yet but I'm assuming it won't work since it tells me to update at the beginning. I don't think I did anything wrong though...

favoulos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for the replies guys. @Asia81 I already did that to try if it works or not. It indeed works, all changes are applied in game (this case Alpha Sapphire) but whenever i start the game, it tells me to update and it doesn't show version 1.4 in the menu. Didn't try to connect online yet but I'm assuming it won't work since it tells me to update at the beginning. I don't think I did anything wrong though...
For Omega Ruby is the same

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
With the new way to rebuild an update, the Pop-Up "Update Avalaible" on the Home Menu is normal (well, even if I don't know why...)
Just ignore it, and try to connect online, you'll see

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Asia81 Seeing as Luma now patches the RO I have been trying various methods of also including .cro's in the custom update and so far I have tried all of these:
1) Just the edited .cro (DllBattle.cro which i assume to be the Type effectiveness cro)
2) All the .cro's + static.crs
3) All the cro's without static.crs

All of these end up crashing and I'm currently still talking to Tuxsh about it possibly being a Luma thing but it looking more than likely to be a rom thing.

Any chance you perhaps can look into this? I'm not sure if you're the original creator of the Pokemon Patch Builder but you're definitely the closest to the tool I would know.

Last edited by Favna,

Darkew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im in PackHack Version 5.3, where is the ppb option deleted?
What I should to do?
1599f8772c66e4d97937d2ec1104bf14.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Announcer - "Ok folks we have a good fight today, Bakerman takes on Wario. This should be a good...