Homebrew [Tutorial] A Little Guide on the New waithax/slowhax

fally07scape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Whenever you modify the NAND on a 3ds theres a small chance of a brick but its highly unlikely, ive used this method to downgrade 2 3dss now and nothing has gone wrong! and no its not much different then downgrading an o3ds... also the size of the sd card isnt a huge concern unless youre using something ridiculously small

Sweet, appreciate the responses =) Doing any of this through the data management over network going to cause any issues? I mean I have a microsd to SD reader but the network transferring is so much simpler

HolyHobo

That guy you see around but don't know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet, appreciate the responses =) Doing any of this through the data management over network going to cause any issues? I mean I have a microsd to SD reader but the network transferring is so much simpler

It will take a lot longer but no, network data transfer will work!

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Actually, backing up nfirm is not just a good idea, it is also required. Unless, of course, you want to be blamed when someone hardbricked without a backup.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

HolyHobo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, backing up nfirm is not just a good idea, it is also required. Unless, of course, you want to be blamed when someone hardbricked without a backup.

Later on in plailects guide you back up the native firmware using decrypt9 so doing it here is just kinda a just in case thing

Reactions: annson24

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Later on in plailects guide you back up the native firmware using decrypt9 so doing it here is just kinda a just in case thing
Unless you bricked right after flashing f0f1. Very unlikely tho but we can never be too sure.

Reactions: HolyHobo

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great now if someone can confirm this next quote for me i will call nintendo right away to get my nnid from my n3ds to my o3ds
maybe you can learn how to run HBL on 11.0
11.0 you can use browerhax then install themehax
after run hbl you can run ctr-httpwn then you can go eshop buy dsigame for future prepare

Flip01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"If you are on 11.0.0 or 11.1.0, do NOT update to 11.2.0. A new update will be coming soon that allows for DSiWare NFIRM Downgrading without a second 3DS or hardmod for versions under 11.2.0"

so i need to have one of those 4 games to be able do this?

HolyHobo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"If you are on 11.0.0 or 11.1.0, do NOT update to 11.2.0. A new update will be coming soon that allows for DSiWare NFIRM Downgrading without a second 3DS or hardmod for versions under 11.2.0"

so i need to have one of those 4 games to be able do this?

Yes

HolyHobo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great now if someone can confirm this next quote for me i will call nintendo right away to get my nnid from my n3ds to my o3ds

You don't need a Nintendo network ID to buy DSiware

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And now that those 4 games are pulled from the eshop im pretty much f*cked right?
Unless you have another cfw 3ds you're out of luck

HolyHobo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have 4 swords on my account so i want to re-download it on the o3ds i wanted to know if this ctr-httpwn thing will really let me into the eshop to re-download the game on a 11.1.0-33u o3ds

Ya I'd recommend doing that, just find a good guide on how to use ctrhttpwn... on plailects guide it'll teach you how to use ctrhttpwn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +1