Hacking Trying to use Cfg USB Loader Mod with SD and USB

Corrosive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use an SD card for the bulk of what's on my Wii. I have everything on there, except I wanted to use a USB stick in tandem with it for more storage.

I've got 2 games on the USB stick, and I can see them when both the SD card and USB are in the system, but when I try to play games with both in the system it gets stuck at Loading Game.................

This happens when I try to play games off the SD or USB, when both are plugged into the system at the same time. Another problem is I go into settings to look at the files on my USB, I use *Download Missing Artwork* to get album covers and it finds them and downloads them just fine. After I unplug the SD card so that I can play what I've got on the USB, I find that the album artwork for the games on the USB were downloaded onto the SD card somewhere, resulting in the ??? album cover again.

I could care less about the album art, I guess, and I could probably find a fix for that on my own, but how can I play games from either the SD or the USB, but with both of them plugged into the system?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...