How do i automatically make cfg open the sd card instead of usb?

shuisbetter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever i open a game or cfg, the screen says that it is using a usb mass storage device and that it is not responding, so i have to manually select the sd card every time i open the game. is there any way to make it so it automatically goes to the sd instead of the usb? the image is what it shows and i have to press A to select the device and change it to sd.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 9

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
what version of CFG do you have?

go to the CFG settings, find "system" then "click on peripherals", then with the cross on the left and right wiimote, select SD or USB then validate with A with the wiimote, that's all.

Last edited by jeannotte,

shuisbetter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what version of CFG do you have?

go to the CFG settings, find "system" then "click on peripherals", then with the cross on the left and right wiimote, select SD or USB then validate with A with the wiimote, that's all.
the latest version i think, it wont let me update it. where is click on peripherals, all i see is device, partition, wiird, gamer card, and admin lock. and the device is already on sd.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
What about using the configurator for configurable USB loader (pc application)?

Comes bundled with the version modmii downloads (which is newer than the one of oscwii if I'm not mistaken)

@Gabubu you may want to consider updating the version on oscwii.org, I'm pretty sure the one modmii provides is newer

Reactions: Gabubu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed