ROM Hack [Translation] Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the plus side, i have finally installee cfw on my 3ds and can extract my retail cart so i can make a patched CIA when this is done.

DualBladedKirito

The Black Swordsman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Romsstar I saw near the end of the stream you loaded a save and you were using a "certain unplayable digimon". how did you accomplish that? Do you have a digimon modification gateway cheat or something? If so can you pm it?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Romsstar I saw near the end of the stream you loaded a save and you were using a "certain unplayable digimon". how did you accomplish that? Do you have a digimon modification gateway cheat or something? If so can you pm it?

We have written a tool which allows us to enable unplayable Digimon to be playable. If you remember my somewhat older stream of "Black gabumon line" in Re:Digitize, we basically have written a more advanced version of that tool for Decode.
We can create custom evolution lines, adjust sizes , toilet times, basically anything really. All still beta but we can do far more than what you saw in the stream.

MisterPantsEyes

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope this will come out soon. The only Digimon game I have played is Digimon Story for DS, maybe I should play Digimon World for PSX next to get into the World games. :unsure:

FortuneHatter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God, this takes me back.
From Digimon Card Battle to DW-1,2,3,4,DS,Dusk, and Dawn.
Here's hoping this gets finished someday. It may not be today. Nor tomorrow. But I'll wait I guess.
Keep up the good work, folks.

Reactions: LunarD3ATH

LunarD3ATH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking forward to this release. It's been a long time since I've seen a Digimon game that I truly liked and this one wasn't even released in English. x_x

I should make it my goal to learn at least one foreign language. Written or spoken.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-