Hacking Transfer Project64 Save Game to WiiU VC ?

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to transfer Zelda Ocarina of Time N64 game save from Project64 Emulator, to Zelda Ocarina of Time N64 WiiU Virtual Console, and vice-versa.

Is this possible?

I have already used Saviine to dump my save from the WiiU N64 VC, the save file is in .sav format, and there is another file .rs2, which I am assuming the .rs2 file is a save state for the N64 Virtual Console?

The problem is, I don't know how to get Project64 to load the .sav file, or at least try to get a project64 save (.sra) to transfer and load in the WiiU N64 VC.

Can anyone help me out? I have been trying to figure this out by myself for awhile now, and I haven't had any luck.

I have tried to just rename the files, such as .sav to .sra, and that doesn't work. Im not sure how to do this.

I want to transfer these saves because I want to add some cheats to Zelda Ocarina of Time using Project64, then save the game, then transfer the save back to the WiiU to play the game with a modified save using cheats. lol

Thank You!

NOTE: Mods/Admins can you please delete the same thread that is in the Wii Section, I posted in the wrong section. Sorry. Here is the link to this post in the Wii Section - https://gbatemp.net/threads/transfer-project64-save-game-to-wiiu-vc.475502/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Elon likes his x +1