Hacking [Trainer] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
there any way to finish the game super fast with it? i wanna do a second quest, but lost my save file.
Yes. Give yourself all items and then use Maploader and use "GanonL" as Stage and Room ID 0 and Spawn ID 0
You just need to defeat puppet ganon and ganon then

Last edited by Dekirai,
Reactions: stonaa

stonaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes. Give yourself all items and then use Maploader and use "GanonL" as Stage and Room ID 0 and Spawn ID 0
You just need to defeat puppet ganon and ganon then

thanks. the teleport worked, but the itens don't. i can't give max hearts/red potions =/

stonaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I often hear that someone can't use the "All items" stuff (and also other things) ...
Mhhh I might need to take a look at this sometime

it's worked to itens, but when a i pass the giant door before puppet ganon battle, the game frezze and do a black screen. any solution?

Korotorok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There wouldn't happen to be a way to change a the name of a file in WWHD with this program or a similar one, would there?

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you still add features to the trainer? I'd appreciate a Bait Bag and Delivery Bag editor. Didn't an earlier version of the trainer actually have them?
Furthermore, wasn't you supposed to add the Supersprint function? Back then, you told me you forgot to note down the address but will add this feature soon.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you still add features to the trainer? I'd appreciate a Bait Bag and Delivery Bag editor. Didn't an earlier version of the trainer actually have them?
Furthermore, wasn't you supposed to add the Supersprint function? Back then, you told me you forgot to note down the address but will add this feature soon.
Yea.. I'm not that active anymore sadly. But I'm always thinking of it to rework on my trainers. My old trainer had delivery bag editor yes.
I guess you meant superswim, not supersprint.

If I return to my work, then I'll add it all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Stan4d @ Stan4d: Hello! from my kindle! (supposed to be rading abook for school)