Hacking [Trainer] Hyrule Warriors

GamePil

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Version 1.12.0 was released on October 31, 2016 in Japan and Europe. It included minor fixes and added compatibility for the A Link Between Worlds Pack.
Yes ver. 1.12.0 that incorporates characters Ravio and Yuga.
Well the Tainer is Open Source anyway so we can just update the codes :D

BtEtta

Trophies
XP
Country
In theory we are done now for updates (unless some bonus update drops to coincide with Breath of the Wild) so it would be the best time to look at the trainer. If no-one has updated the trainer within a week or two I might take a look. I'm in the process of migrating to a new laptop right now so I'm not picking up a new project right now.

Reactions: Dekirai

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Trainer is completed.
Every function is working like before except 999 Materials.
Materials seems to be fixed by Nintendo.
If you try to change your current Materials, it will get changed to the original Value, there was no chance for me to get around this.

I sent this Trainer already to 2 testers. If one of them confirms this Trainer as working, I will release it.

Reactions: I pwned U!

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
Thank you so much for updating your trainer.

*edit* Unfortunately the only parts I seem to be able to use are Full Magic, Full Special, KO Count and Damage, with freeze working with these.

Cannot see any changes occurring with any other selections.

Still the bits I can work do make the game much easier without opening everything up, so thank you anyway.

btw on 5.5.1 EUR Console, using loadiine EUR Version of game, with all DLC open and working via Loadiine Y1 Mod, and latest game update v208.

Last edited by fluffykiwi,

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The link doesn't work. Do you not want to share it anymore?
I was interested in how this works.
I'll maybe add a new Source soon.
Thank you so much for updating your trainer.

*edit* Unfortunately the only parts I seem to be able to use are Full Magic, Full Special, KO Count and Damage, with freeze working with these.

Cannot see any changes occurring with any other selections.

Still the bits I can work do make the game much easier without opening everything up, so thank you anyway.

btw on 5.5.1 EUR Console, using loadiine EUR Version of game, with all DLC open and working via Loadiine Y1 Mod, and latest game update v208.
This hack was made for Disk Versions, so it can happen that nothing or just a few things will work.

Jessica1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
By the way, I figured out why my Ganondorf's Great Swords badges were so screwed up. The problem was that I had edited in a set of Great Swords before unlocking Ganondorf. I expect that unlocking the lvl 2, lvl 3 or 8bit version in adventure mode will solve this problem, but I'm not sure if you would be able to get lvl 1 great swords then. They might be locked out for good. The best thing to do is to just be patient and edit in the weapons AFTER unlocking them.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
By the way, I figured out why my Ganondorf's Great Swords badges were so screwed up. The problem was that I had edited in a set of Great Swords before unlocking Ganondorf. I expect that unlocking the lvl 2, lvl 3 or 8bit version in adventure mode will solve this problem, but I'm not sure if you would be able to get lvl 1 great swords then. They might be locked out for good. The best thing to do is to just be patient and edit in the weapons AFTER unlocking them.
I also noticed: If you do "Have all Upgrades" on some characters, you have way too much upgrades. Such as Combos which doesn't exist for your character.

BigPanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Shinzuya, I saw a post some days/week ago about asking if anyone would be interest a tutorial on how to make trainers for the WiiU. Sadly don't I don't find it anymore.
What was the result of this ?

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Shinzuya, I saw a post some days/week ago about asking if anyone would be interest a tutorial on how to make trainers for the WiiU. Sadly don't I don't find it anymore.
What was the result of this ?
I ignored it.
I made a Source public where you easy understand how to make your own trainer using this source.
But since I released a new version of Hyrule Warriors, I deleted this source.
After I'm redone with Hyrule Warriors, I will add a new Source on github.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ