Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Dehumanize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Finished the game without a single crash, no patch related bugs either.
I used the latest patch update for the epilogue, got the true endings and didn't notice anything off.

Thanks again for making this.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
We proudly announce that version 1.0 of the patch was just released.
All the typos and spacing issues were corrected.
If you are in version 0.9.4 you only need to repatch pack_031_message.cpk

EDIT: I also will be adding a google drive and torrent mirrors in a couple hours.

Last edited by Sakitoshi,

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
This has nothing to be with the patch, but I have a doubt with the game itself.

When I have all my skills slots full and I want to learn a new one, the one that I pick to switch for is lost forever?

Hornet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xdelta... XΔ? xchange? EXCHANGE! I get it! :rofl:

Congrats on 1.0! I've been following this and testing out the patches for quite a while now. You all did a great job on this. :toot:

Dehumanize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This has nothing to be with the patch, but I have a doubt with the game itself.

When I have all my skills slots full and I want to learn a new one, the one that I pick to switch for is lost forever?

Later on you can reforge your weapon giving 1 more attack, with a chance of giving it a bit more attack for more mats. You unlock the weapons 5th skill when you do so but you have to unlock the older 4 skills again first so you can relearn skills multiple if not infinite times and most skills are also on multiple weapons.

We proudly announce that version 1.0 of the patch was just released.
All the typos and spacing issues were corrected.
If you are in version 0.9.4 you only need to repatch pack_031_message.cpk

EDIT: I also will be adding a google drive and torrent mirrors in a couple hours.

Congrats

Last edited by Dehumanize,

valandil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much to everyone that made this possible, I'm greatly enjoying the game in its true form. Congratulations on "going gold" with 1.0!

Brottus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi Team,
is this a patch for english only? The goal of the question is to know what would happen when i play the game in a different language than english. Would the patched parts show in english and the rest in my wiiu standart language ? And the last question to the patch is it possible to keep the translated voices or do i have to just overwrite a specific file to keep the english voices?
Thanks for your time and keep the good work up.

Floflo81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
is this a patch for english only?
This patch is for the US or EUR version of the game. It won't work with the Japanese version.
The goal of the question is to know what would happen when i play the game in a different language than english. Would the patched parts show in english and the rest in my wiiu standart language ?
You can't play the patched game in any other language than English, because there is no official or even unofficial translation to any other language.
And the last question to the patch is it possible to keep the translated voices or do i have to just overwrite a specific file to keep the english voices?
There are no English voices, but some of the Japanese voices were redubbed for the US/EUR version because of the script changes made for the Western public. This patch reverts all these changes, but all the voices are in Japanese whether you use the patch or not.

JokesOnIce

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I think I have a major problem.

Long story short I restored my computer and I completely forgot that the "original" folder that was made through the patcher was still on it.

So is it possible that anyone can like upload their original folder or something? Thank you!

P.S. I literally made an account just for this so it may sound a bit nooby...

kolewan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks a lot. I don't often post but I feel like you guys deserve some kudos. It's worked well for me since 0.9.2(i think?) but I've updated with each new iteration. Thanks a lot!

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Totally random question, but is the save file for the game compatible across regions?

Like in Xenoblade X I could use my US save on the Japanese version.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Totally random question, but is the save file for the game compatible across regions?

Like in Xenoblade X I could use my US save on the Japanese version.
Yes, they are. In fact we were testing using several saves from a JP copy of the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o