Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
i have only the pre-patched version of the game.

i got the game off the iso site, it has restoration patch on it, and i am sure it uses the restoration patch from you guys.

since it is pre-patched, will they likely upload those 3 files? etc. lua and message. could someone up those files 'untouched'?

would be very neat, so i could patch them myself.

The only thing currently on that iso site is something else. You are going to need to dump your own copy or track down an untouched version of the US/EUR game.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i have only the pre-patched version of the game.

i got the game off the iso site, it has restoration patch on it, and i am sure it uses the restoration patch from you guys.

since it is pre-patched, will they likely upload those 3 files? etc. lua and message. could someone up those files 'untouched'?

would be very neat, so i could patch them myself.

If it was by revix2k9, that's not our patch.
You need a clean, original dump of the US or EU version.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
If it was by revix2k9, that's not our patch.
You need a clean, original dump of the US or EU version.
yep its by revix < i dont quite get what his version does though.

is there any chance i can still use your patch with the files i have ?

or will i have to re-download a completely untouched version ? Q.q

And Oh, it wont matter if i download EU/US yes?

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yep its by revix < i dont quite get what his version does though.

is there any chance i can still use your patch with the files i have ?

or will i have to re-download a completely untouched version ? Q.q

Yes, you need an untouched version, his is the Japanese version with the english script file over it, ours requires an english version as a base.

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Yes, you need an untouched version, his is the Japanese version with the english script file over it, ours requires an english version as a base.
He used the EU version and didn't explain himself very well. It's a good thing you have given the patch a name.

tence

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wait what? doesn't that mean the hot springs dlc should be accessible then? but I guess that part would be untranslated since it's not in the western version..but the rest is in english and uncensored right? so wouldn't that mean that version has the most content intact?

Katkat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's all in the cpk files, pack_031_message.cpk is text pack_030_etc contains menu related text, you need Cirware's Filesystem Tools to extract and repack these files.

UPDATE
We fixed the crash in Chapter 2, we'll be uploading it once we add in some other tiny fixes here and there, thanks for all your patience everyone/

I saw that it was possible to have a trial version via the official website, you did the same? (Criware SDK)

Molandoylan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey,i have a friend who says he could compile the patcher for mac if he had the code. would you guys be willing to share it?

rikudawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, the sign says "Hee Haw Mart" now but the in-game text still says "Hee Ho". Personally I prefer Hee Ho cause it fits in more with Atlus's other translations. But if you're going to change it, I'd at least like it to be consistent.

Arif

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know you all are busy with the project, but I was wondering if any of you had a chance to look into changing the dialogue box background color to a dark one. And if it's easy to create a patch for this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol