Firexploit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi!

I have made a ui for tinfoil beacause there still no ui for it and this is my suggest, how it could look like. :yayswitch:
But unfortunately I can't add the ui to tinfoil because I dont have any programming skills but anyway I hope you still like my ui suggestion.

In the attached link file are some more examples for the tinfoil ui and the icons that I created for the ui.:download:
Feel free to use the content from the zip file for something if you want.

link: h t t p s : / / mega"dot"nz/#!LDYl1KDL!2Hj8YrfYgY5DdN9puVWMZXxMD5q4qVkhIYa5RwwSrqQ
(cant post links because I'm a newby)

Reactions: Sm0k3r83

lil-devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi!

I have made a ui for tinfoil beacause there still no ui for it and this is my suggest, how it could look like. :yayswitch:
But unfortunately I can't add the ui to tinfoil because I dont have any programming skills but anyway I hope you still like my ui suggestion.

In the attached link file are some more examples for the tinfoil ui and the icons that I created for the ui.:download:

link: h t t p s : / / mega"dot"nz/#!LDYl1KDL!2Hj8YrfYgY5DdN9puVWMZXxMD5q4qVkhIYa5RwwSrqQ
this looks sketchy.........
Source?

Wouldn't download it unless there is a source to actually know what it does.... don't fall for stupid scams people

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

so no github, no gitlab, no sourceforge etc..
good luck getting somebody to trust you.

edit: Upon further inspection, your tittle is misleading. This is not a release of tinfoil UI. This is your suggestions as you stated. Change the title accordingly. With that being said it looks nice.

Last edited by comput3rus3r,

Firexploit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry if somebody misunderstood the title. I will change it. As Crusard said this only a mock up because I can't create nro files. Also I don't want to scam anyone :(.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How can I change the title?

nmkd

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi!

Why would we need a Tinfoil UI if we have n1dus?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system