Gaming Time Hollow

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
After waiting many many weeks for this game to come out, i finished it in a breeze....sigh

I loved the game...it was awesome while it lasted
yaynds.gif

matthewn4444

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is there a longer version of the opening song in this game? (The DDR version is 1:47 or something.)

Killerbon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I absolutely love this game. I played it for like 4-5 hours "in one seat" or how should I put it...
Yeah. The game freezed two times on the second episode I think, when the cutscene appeared where Ashley talks about shopping or something. I got over the freezing by restarting the game, loading the game and then skipping the cutscene. Now I'm at the thing where you have to give the idea memo to Derek.

Oh and I apologize my english.. I'll probably finish the game today, when I go to bed
smile.gif

E: BTW, I have the repacked version but I have no idea how do I use it. It comes with a .ppf - file, but I dunno what to do about it.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i like this game too. two complains though: not enough player interaction, and its too short. but this could rly be a potential kickass series. i'm hopin for a sequel. i was pretty impressed with the anime cut scenes (though the dubbing voices were pretty meh) and even the quality of the characters in game (lip moving and it looks nice). the game also has a kickass concept, and the ideas could virtually be endless.

GuardianHX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I loved this game, it'd be perfect for them to make a short Anime series. (Though it'd have to be pretty short, like, 12 episodes or something. Extending it to 20 would be nigh-impossible unless they added... Ugh... Fillers.)

matthewn4444 said:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is there a longer version of the opening song in this game? (The DDR version is 1:47 or something.)
I can't, for the life of me, find the full version of the Time Hollow song used in the credits. I've gone to various sites, used some programs, etc. And can only find the short version.

;-;

Does anyone know if the full version even EXISTS? Or if it's been ripped from the game yet?
4chan failed me, too.

Doozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes this was one of the best games I played on
yaynds.gif
I want Time Hollow 2 now like! The story was gripping and I thoroughly enjoyed spending all my time on this! Well done Konami!
Im awaiting the next Castlevania now (again Konami) for my next real fix of adventuring...

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GuardianHX said:
I loved this game, it'd be perfect for them to make a short Anime series. (Though it'd have to be pretty short, like, 12 episodes or something. Extending it to 20 would be nigh-impossible unless they added... Ugh... Fillers.)

matthewn4444 said:
I can't, for the life of me, find the full version of the Time Hollow song used in the credits. I've gone to various sites, used some programs, etc. And can only find the short version.

;-;

Does anyone know if the full version even EXISTS? Or if it's been ripped from the game yet?
4chan failed me, too.

wait for an OST of sorts, though i'd highly doubt one would come out to the states.

i can see why this got bad reception in japan, wasnt your typical story and its based on freaking pens -_____- there has been worse stuff t come out of japan though.

one thing though, i wtf'ed at the idea of putting derek in the scene where kori falls from the roof.

GuardianHX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=iiHlgAUlGas

The Info has a link to the download for the FULL song in 192kbs!
Total Duration: 4:01

Heehee, oh yes!

Tags for those who want to tag the mp3:

Title:
"Time Hollow"
Artist:
Masanori Akita
Album:
Time Hollow OST
Year:
Genre:
Game OP/ED

If anything needs to be changed, tell me.

Heh, I'm one of those guys that need to have EVERY song in their collection tagged, with album art and all. (Using the NDS Box art for Time Hollow)
I even tag my videos and put them in little folders with background art and series summaries.

jutendouji

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I finished the game tonight (both endings), and I thoroughly enjoyed it, to be honest. It was rather on the short side (not as short as Another Code, but shorter than Hotel Dusk), but the plot, the presentation and the general feel to it was really good. It was very non-interactive, but they disguised that very well with the insane batshit crazy plot twists, I think.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Just finished both endings as well. The game was simply amazing. Well, the story anyway. The game was short, repetitive, and non-interactive, but the "bat shit crazy" storyline made this game awesome/10

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warcueid said:
Ugh... Chapter 5 gets VERY repetitive and annoying. Another downside of the game. :\ I've been relaly entertained...until it got to Ch.5
Yeah, I didn't like that part. Especially since it is friggin obvious that it doesn't matter what you do until you deal with your real opponent -- but the game won't let you even think about dealing with him until you've dealt with all the little things he did. Even though, of course, all that is just going to get erased from the timeline when you solve the real problem anyway...

I also expected the game to have more 'open' possibilities to play around with the Hollow Pen -- I thought you'd be able to just draw a circle on any screen and look back to whatever key event happened in the past there (and then interact in an adventure-game style with it.) I suppose that would have been harder to do, but as it is the Hollow Pen is really just a plot device to make sure you've gathered all the clues for each section... I expected proper time-travel puzzles, basically (forcing you to really think about the impact your effects have, making you experiment with different changes in the past and seeing what results, trying to avoid paradoxes / force rival time-travelers into paradoxes, whatever.) And it doesn't really have any.

Also, the Big Bad's grudge against you seemed a bit absurd. By my calculation, he spent a total of 70 years trying to get revenge on your family... because your name appeared in one letter. And he never made a single real attempt to contact his mother, pull her out of the timestream, or anything like that.

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ruri said:
Also, the Big Bad's grudge against you seemed a bit absurd. By my calculation, he spent a total of 70 years trying to get revenge on your family... because your name appeared in one letter. And he never made a single real attempt to contact his mother, pull her out of the timestream, or anything like that.
I do remember the bad guy saying that whatever fix he tries to save his mom, she always die.
That's when he's talking to the lead player.
The lead player then said he was trying to do the same but the bad guy just does not listen properly.

And pulling out of the timestream was really not the correct solution as you can see on the ending where our hero did their correct version of saving the girl.

The bad guy really was intelligent enough to listen to our hero on the second play through though, saving both of them a whole lotta trouble.

Masked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Question on the ending

When Kori is seen in the present after the events of the entire game with Ashley/Emily, is that Kori who got trapped somehow in the future or is it Kori's daughter or what? If it's Kori's daughter... isn't it a little weird for cousins to be looking at eachother that way?

CyrusVN

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GuardianHX said:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=iiHlgAUlGas

The Info has a link to the download for the FULL song in 192kbs!
Total Duration: 4:01

Heehee, oh yes!

Tags for those who want to tag the mp3:

Title:
"Time Hollow"
Artist:
Masanori Akita
Album:
Time Hollow OST
Year:
Genre:
Game OP/ED

If anything needs to be changed, tell me.

Heh, I'm one of those guys that need to have EVERY song in their collection tagged, with album art and all. (Using the NDS Box art for Time Hollow)
I even tag my videos and put them in little folders with background art and series summaries.

Thanks for this. Been looking for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol