Thread for people who are leaving the temp.

D

Deleted User

We should probably keep the thread relevant, in case anyone needs to use it.

In the mean time, let's talk about something else. What tickles your fancy?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good idea.
I'm pretty open-minded so I usually fancy a lot of things. It's usually easier to say what I don't fancy and that's the powerball has been running the number "69" for like, five drawings straight

How's all of your stuff going? Keeping fancy in Boston?

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wild.
Wild-Plus-Four-card.png

I never knew this was a card. How unlucky for me.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,
Reactions: Chary
D

Deleted User

Good idea.
I'm pretty open-minded so I usually fancy a lot of things. It's usually easier to say what I don't fancy and that's the powerball has been running the number "69" for like, five drawings straight

How's all of your stuff going? Keeping fancy in Boston?
Oh, sorry, was eating dinner. Yeah, it's pretty good here. Pretty diverse compared to all of the other towns in the area.

I'm so glad this thread serves its purpose.
Same.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ur face is accurate

+4 card get fucked

Fuck this I'm leaving

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm back
Whoa there, that was quite the spicy battle. Almost gave me a heart attack.

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, sorry, was eating dinner. Yeah, it's pretty good here. Pretty diverse compared to all of the other towns in the area.

Can't argue with that; I just had spinach as a snack. Boston is one of those places where it feels like an island, secluded....but it's also pretty damn confusing to get to. I once drove through Connecticut, which was easy, but getting into and through Boston was a nightmare. I can say the UNO restaurant had decent pizza.
Definitely recommend to grab something there if you get the chance.

Also recommend checking out the new Bob's Burgers/The Simpsons/Family Guy Halloween specials.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Can't argue with that; I just had spinach as a snack. Boston is one of those places where it feels like an island, secluded....but it's also pretty damn confusing to get to. I once drove through Connecticut, which was easy, but getting into and through Boston was a nightmare. I can say the UNO restaurant had decent pizza.
Definitely recommend to grab something there if you get the chance.

Also recommend checking out the new Bob's Burgers/The Simpsons/Family Guy Halloween specials.
Yeah, you get to places faster just using the T Line (what the city calls its subway system). Plus, it's fun being on trains.

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you get to places faster just using the T Line (what the city calls its subway system). Plus, it's fun being on trains.

Trains are fun, but I've developed this thing about air quality because of NY subways. I think about all the dead things in the subways system and the trains blowing all those microbes in my face....and bum piss.

I guess one day I'll man-up and take a train from NY to Boston. I won't run in a marathon, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-