Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danieluz

Trophies
XP
Country
Why do you people allways have to talk about the nazis? Why not the communists? They killed millions more...

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
But you are a fan of murderous gangbangers and the Mexican invasion, cut your nuts off and do us all a favor.

happy.gif
You're great!

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, just the same Liberal bias and anti-white activists.

Indeed, I'm very sorry for not being a fan of discriminatory, murderous regimes such as the Nazis.

But you are a fan of murderous gangbangers and the Mexican invasion, cut your nuts off and do us all a favor.

wtf.gif

I'm not going to rise to your challenge, everyone here knows you're a racist, and there's nothing I, or anyone else, can do about it.

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hilarious, try leaving your gated community and move to Southern California then call me a racist, douche bag. It doesn't matter if you do or don't, deep down inside you know the truth, it's too depressing to face so you hide with the rest of the sheep.

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have no clue who I am, or where I've come from, so stop making assumptions. You act like it's my fault you've been brainwashed by all the neo-nazi bullshit ("The Jews and blacks are holding the whites back" etc. etc.).

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
Hilarious, try leaving your gated community and move to Southern California then call me a racist, douche bag. It doesn't matter if you do or don't, deep down inside you know the truth, it's too depressing to face so you hide with the rest of the sheep.

Again and again, I'm astounded by the powers of assumption the ignorant think they have. Don't tell me, the basis of your whole assumption was the little British flag under his postbit. Pathetic. (Ironically my assumption is actually probably correct).

It dosen't exactly form the best basis for your argument if you make wild (and evidently incorrect) assumptions. Though it does strongly support the idea that racists aren't quite right in the head.

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

from your sig I see you call yourself a christian
way to be a hypocrite

People like you I feel sorry for, making ignorant statements because they have seen nothing in this world yet.

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Jews, I have no problem with them whatsoever. I don't like you, you don't like me, and in a few seconds it's just going to turn into another ridiculous debate with seven people yelling and screaming. You made assumptions about me, so I am going to make assumptions about you. I'm not brainwashed, I'm just not ignorant, or maybe that's the wrong way to put it. I live in the real world, you and many others, live in a fantasy, you probably reside in a nice little house away from the real world, with a bastard father who told you how fantastically inferior the white race is. No, Blacks, Mexicans, and Jews, don't hold the White race back, Whites do. Whites like you who feel that it's their obligation to tear other Whites down and tell them how inferior they are. I don't hate other races, I just want them to leave me the fuck alone. If they had ever granted me that wish, I would like them, but that's another fantasy. Blacks and Mexicans hate me, and in turn, I will fight back. So kiss my ass, I'm awaiting the rampage of bullshit that's about to rain down.

Danieluz

Trophies
XP
Country
I like Jews, I have not problem with them whatsoever. I don't like you, you don't like me, and in a few seconds it's just going to turn into another ridiculous debate with seven people yelling and screaming. You made assumptions about me, so I am going to make assumptions about you. I'm not brainwashed, I'm just not ignorant, or maybe that's the wrong way to put it. I live in the real world, you and many others, live in a fantasy, you probably reside in a nice little house away from the real world, with a bastard father who told you how fantastically inferior the white race is. No, Blacks, Mexicans, and Jews, don't hold the White race back, Whites do. Whites like you who feel that it's their obligation to tear other Whites down and tell them how inferior they are. I don't hate other races, I just want them to leave me the fuck alone. If they had ever granted me that wish, I would like them, but that's another fantasy. Blacks and Mexicans hate me, and in turn, I will fight back. So kiss my ass, I'm awaiting the rampage of bullshit that's about to rain down.

Don't bother if anyone hates me after this lol, but I totally agree with you. I know how you feel I have the same problem in my country, only withouth mexicans but with gipsys...

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
I like Jews, I have not problem with them whatsoever. I don't like you, you don't like me, and in a few seconds it's just going to turn into another ridiculous debate with seven people yelling and screaming. You made assumptions about me, so I am going to make assumptions about you. I'm not brainwashed, I'm just not ignorant, or maybe that's the wrong way to put it. I live in the real world, you and many others, live in a fantasy, you probably reside in a nice little house away from the real world, with a bastard father who told you how fantastically inferior the white race is. No, Blacks, Mexicans, and Jews, don't hold the White race back, Whites do. Whites like you who feel that it's their obligation to tear other Whites down and tell them how inferior they are. I don't hate other races, I just want them to leave me the fuck alone. If they had ever granted me that wish, I would like them, but that's another fantasy. Blacks and Mexicans hate me, and in turn, I will fight back. So kiss my ass, I'm awaiting the rampage of bullshit that's about to rain down.

Strange, that the race you don't have a problem with are also white. But fine, I'm willing to accept this as coincidence.

What IS ridiculous, is the fact that you seem to have met Blacks and Mexicans who hate you, and in turn seem to think that you should hate them. The fact that you have met a minority of the whole races, and yet are still willing to judge the races as a whole, is the weakpoint of every racist's argument.

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@skullstate, honestly I need to say no more you have already dug your own grave

You say he assumed something about you, then you go on for 2 lines describing his bastard father and his house and the lies his dad told him. Seriously, think before you talk next time.

And im sure half the people here live in the real world, not some cooked up dream your parents and neighbors tell you. The real world is where your living off your paycheck, not bumming off your parents, so grow up and then come and talk to us about the real world

Edit: spelling mistakes

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
or where I've come from

the Uk?

He could be referring to his background.

Xeijin is right, in spite of what many people think, the entirety of England isn't just some haven for 'tea and biscuits' and all that other shit.

QUOTE(skullstatue @ May 18 2007, 07:23 PM)

What assumptions did I make? I said you were racist, which I doubt anyone here would disagree with me on.

You've gone making your massive assumptions again, every assumption about me and my life you have made in that post is wrong.

I'm afraid I don't have a nice little apocalyptic fantasy to end my post with, so I'll just leave it at that.

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum