Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
not being funny but don't you lot think there's enough hate in the world without bringing it to a gaming forum.
mad.gif

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Jews, I have not problem with them whatsoever. I don't like you, you don't like me, and in a few seconds it's just going to turn into another ridiculous debate with seven people yelling and screaming. You made assumptions about me, so I am going to make assumptions about you. I'm not brainwashed, I'm just not ignorant, or maybe that's the wrong way to put it. I live in the real world, you and many others, live in a fantasy, you probably reside in a nice little house away from the real world, with a bastard father who told you how fantastically inferior the white race is. No, Blacks, Mexicans, and Jews, don't hold the White race back, Whites do. Whites like you who feel that it's their obligation to tear other Whites down and tell them how inferior they are. I don't hate other races, I just want them to leave me the fuck alone. If they had ever granted me that wish, I would like them, but that's another fantasy. Blacks and Mexicans hate me, and in turn, I will fight back. So kiss my ass, I'm awaiting the rampage of bullshit that's about to rain down.

Strange, that the race you don't have a problem with are also white. But fine, I'm willing to accept this as coincidence.

What IS ridiculous, is the fact that you seem to have met Blacks and Mexicans who hate you, and in turn seem to think that you should hate them. The fact that you have met a minority of the whole races, and yet are still willing to judge the races as a whole, is the weakpoint of every racist's argument.

Alright, so you told me it was wrong of me to make assumptions? Congratulation, biggest hypocrite of the year award. I know, as a fact, I have met more Blacks and Mexicans than you have in your whole entire life. The hate these two races share for my race isn't a minority, it's the majority. Sure, I have met some nice Mexicans and some nice Blacks, but that doesn't really mean shit when that's one in one thousand. I love it how some ignorant clown like you can try to tell me how wrong it is to have these feelings even though I have lived around them my whole entire life. I told you I don't hate other races, I just want them to leave me alone, that's a totally different thing. And maybe some equal rights for the White race for once, but you can forget about that because people like you hate it whenever something good happens for your own race, it's pretty disgusting.

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@skullstatue, stop dodging other peoples question and arguments and focusing on ones you see as fit.

Your rant is remarkably similar to most white supremist's.

It goes something like this.
1. Other races hate us.
2. We have no rights.
3. So its justified to hate them back.
4. Lets take back whats ours, violently.

No offence to any white people here, but last time I checked you guys have it better in america than any other race.

I don't think you should be accusing people of hypocrisy, Mr. Born Again
Your whole speech reeks of hate, so save the "leave us alone part"

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
I like Jews, I have not problem with them whatsoever. I don't like you, you don't like me, and in a few seconds it's just going to turn into another ridiculous debate with seven people yelling and screaming. You made assumptions about me, so I am going to make assumptions about you. I'm not brainwashed, I'm just not ignorant, or maybe that's the wrong way to put it. I live in the real world, you and many others, live in a fantasy, you probably reside in a nice little house away from the real world, with a bastard father who told you how fantastically inferior the white race is. No, Blacks, Mexicans, and Jews, don't hold the White race back, Whites do. Whites like you who feel that it's their obligation to tear other Whites down and tell them how inferior they are. I don't hate other races, I just want them to leave me the fuck alone. If they had ever granted me that wish, I would like them, but that's another fantasy. Blacks and Mexicans hate me, and in turn, I will fight back. So kiss my ass, I'm awaiting the rampage of bullshit that's about to rain down.

Strange, that the race you don't have a problem with are also white. But fine, I'm willing to accept this as coincidence.

What IS ridiculous, is the fact that you seem to have met Blacks and Mexicans who hate you, and in turn seem to think that you should hate them. The fact that you have met a minority of the whole races, and yet are still willing to judge the races as a whole, is the weakpoint of every racist's argument.

Alright, so you told me it was wrong of me to make assumptions? Congratulation, biggest hypocrite of the year award. I know, as a fact, I have met more Blacks and Mexicans than you have in your whole entire life. The hate these two races share for my race isn't a minority, it's the majority. Sure, I have met some nice Mexicans and some nice Blacks, but that doesn't really mean shit when that's one in one thousand. I love it how some ignorant clown like you can try to tell me how wrong it is to have these feelings even though I have lived around them my whole entire life. I told you I don't hate other races, I just want them to leave me alone, that's a totally different thing. And maybe some equal rights for the White race for once, but you can forget about that because people like you hate it whenever something good happens for your own race, it's pretty disgusting.

I'm sorry what assumptions have I made? Living around Blacks and Mexicans your whole life does not mean you have met more than a minority of the race, that is a fact. Infact, the only assumption I have made was about the British flag under Bowser128's postbit, for ironic purposes.

As for me being an 'ignorant clown' I'm not sure if you think I'm some pampered little git, living in a great area etc. Let me bring you to reality. I live in one of the most notorious parts of East London, there is a high crime rate here, and high numbers of people from many different cultures, mainly Black, Asian and Eastern European. Amazingly enough, I encounter very few people like you, most are quite proud of the multi-ethnicity of our community. For which I am glad.

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azimuth, you're like the yapping wiener dog of the forums, you aren't American, you don't live here, you don't know shit, even though you believe you're the smartest fuck on Earth. You're just another mindless clown marching around in the parade. Just keep yapping and whining, it's ten on one, then it's going to be twenty on one, it's hopeless to even talk to you close-minded arrogant bastards. So with that, I'm gonna go take a walk in the real world and away from your only sense of reality, the internet.

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This topic is slightly of topic now i guess!!!
I don't think he should be banned i mean this is the testing forum, made for all sorts of weird stuff.

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Azimuth, you're like the yapping wiener dog of the forums, you aren't American, you don't live here, you don't know shit, even though you believe you're the smartest fuck on Earth. You're just another mindless clown marching around in the parade. Just keep yapping and whining, it's ten on one, then it's going to be twenty on one, it's hopeless to even talk to you close-minded arrogant bastards. So with that, I'm gonna go take a walk in the real world and away from your only sense of reality, the internet.

hmm real world eyyy, Ive have lived in 6 countries, you have probably lived in one suburb in america, Well I guess we know who has more real world experience right?

You say arrogant and close minded, when its 20 people opposing an idea that is backed by no logic then you are the arrogant one because all you do is keep spouting some crap you were fed.

Your argument was busted so you resort to cheap character attacks, grow up buddy, your better than this.

btw I love weiner dogs
biggrin.gif

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
the whole thread is horrible and the sooner someone comes in here with the authority to kick ass the better.

Off topic? This is the testing area, and this thread was just a hate campaign against some 14 year old kid anyway.
just because it's the testing area doesn't mean that it can turn into a complete flame war about race and hate does it and the fact a whole bunch of people decided to pick into a 14 year old is disgusting in itself.
he is who he is whether good or bad and none of you have the right to say whether he should come or go, that's why it should have been closed.

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't make me use my powers. Kiss and make up, or take to PMs.

I didn't want to get into this, I made that clear in my first reply to skullstatue's white supremacy post, but I allowed myself to get baited.

The kid really is clueless, he has no idea places like Toxteth and Leathers Lane exist in England, so with his vast experience of the world he has concluded white supremacy is the answer to his problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night