Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Big mail day today! Should have more coming later but these are super cool... Joy Con clamps! They're 3D printed but have a proper metal rail for the Joy Con to slide into. Works really well, and clamps decently to everything I've tried. Obviously the clamps have padding so as not to damage whatever they're used with:

The iPad Mini 6 is great since it has a stellar 3:2 screen:
1712573657208.png 1712573662319.png

My ROG Flow Z13 can just about handle them:
1712573718072.png

Not to mention an actual OLED Switch lol, the grip is actually a nice improvement:
1712573749987.png

My favourite use might be just throwing it on my iPhone 13 Mini though. The grips don't cover any of the screen, and when used portrait it makes for a really nice mini DS setup that's quick and easy to dismantle:
1712573804479.png

Only real shame is that the Sync button is inaccessible when the Joy Cons are inserted, which means fully disconnecting them is a bit of a pain. You'd need to remove them from the grip to charge them anyway though, so maybe not that big a deal.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally, set up my small 10 gallon tank for 2 dart frogs, and I needed a light for the tank, so I ordered a 12" NICREW aquarium light. All my tanks have one, and the plants grow well with them in my gecko tanks. I do want another plant or 2. I also need to get some half coconut hide, and I need to get some leaves for it, but I can get those at the expo this weekend

Also, the frogs will be put into an 18x18"x18" exo terra frog vivarium sometime in the summer.

Will most likely be getting some kind of Dendrobates Tinctorius dart frogs cause they are one of the best for beginners.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow 50% discount! where if I may ask?
Second hand market, but looks in excellent condition.

I really love the look of the controller and it's a hybrid PS/Nintendo layout.

61hB8jmc4tL.jpg

By the way, played Sonic Mania Plus on Android with a controller via BT and it was not ideal, there's a slight delay. This controller connects directly to the phone so problem solved.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I was checking out the current spring sale on ps5 and I put my controller down, to get some water, and it decided to buy Guilty Gear -Strive- season pass 2. I don't even own the game so now I get to call Sony for a refund in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi and Veho

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was checking out the current spring sale on ps5 and I put my controller down, to get some water, and it decided to buy Guilty Gear -Strive- season pass 2. I don't even own the game so now I get to call Sony for a refund in the morning.
I'm interested buying an Original PS5 for its low firmware if there were stores getting rid of old stock, but now I want to wait and see if there's a clear case PS5 Pro in the works.

Does anyone know what firmware these PS4 Pros were shipped with? Just curious.

Shane_Hussy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Advertisement

I picked up this book "1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die" today :)

Logoyb0l.jpg

It seems like I only played 52 games from the list :lol: And that's including the games I played only for short times in game museums/expos and arcades. And also the games I have tried for a couple of minutes to discover that I don't like them :lol:

Maybe there are a couple more arcade games which I played at museums without knowing the name of it, so it can't be checked on the list.

But it's sad that most of the games I like are not a "must" in this book :O There's no single Crash Bandicoot game in it. Also no Miitopia, Tomodachi Life, Mighty Hits Special, Tank!Tank!Tank!, Road Rash, FlatOut2, NFS:U2 or Ever Oasis on the list :(

But there are 11x Super Mario's, 11x Final Fantasy's, 12x Zelda's, 10x GTA's, 6x Metal Gear Solid's and 6x Resident Evil's on the list while I don't play any of those :angry: I would have appreciated it more if instead of listing every part of these games, room had been made for other games.
Such a heavy book only contains 1001 games?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We had to hodge podge this in until I can hunt down a aftermarket kit that supports this but this radio is pretty cool. As long as I turn on bt it auto syncs all my contacts even my brainwashed early 2000s hip hop play lists from YouTube.

1000006542.jpg

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got a monitor colour calibration doohickey!

1712781314097.png

Partially because I thought it'd be cool to have decent colour profiles for my monitors, but also to try to make monitor reviews a bit more thorough/in depth should I end up doing them again. I've still got a lot to learn, but at the very least I can run some tests and get the cool charts that shows you how the colours are:

1712781382961.png

We shall see what the future holds! Until then I'll just be testing my various cheap laptops and laughing at how quantifiably bad their screens are lol

Fien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Such a heavy book only contains 1001 games?
I didn't count them, but I think it's really 1001 :lol:

The book has 960 pages and that's including the lead-in, table of contents, index, credits and pictures. Some game descriptions don't have a picture while some have a whole page for a picture.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.