Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay folks, fun one for you here! I moved into the flat a few days ago and just got shelves. If you've ever wondered what six years of reviews plus a tech addiction looks like, look no further! This isn't everything, but it's most of my big box stuff unpacked... I'll probably update when that room is done.

IMG_1833.jpeg

sa3.jpg sa4.jpg sa5.jpg sa6.jpg sa7.jpg sa8.jpg sa9.jpg sa10.jpg sa11.jpg

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay folks, fun one for you here! I moved into the flat a few days ago and just got shelves. If you've ever wondered what six years of reviews plus a tech addiction looks like, look no further! This isn't everything, but it's most of my big box stuff unpacked... I'll probably update when that room is done.

What's in the box with the blue monkeys on it (In the same pic as the Starfield controller)?

Also Pascal gang :), GPU market is still a joke. "Deals" are just bend over slightly less, rather than actually being good.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What's in the box with the blue monkeys on it (In the same pic as the Starfield controller)?

Also Pascal gang :), GPU market is still a joke. "Deals" are just bend over slightly less, rather than actually being good.
That’s the giant GameVice for the iPad Mini!

IMG_1830.jpeg

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I upgraded sooner rather than later, and even went above the evo and got the ny lock. Saw a vid of someone just cutting the last lock I had with a small pair of bolt cutter, granted it will still fall to angle grinders but those locks start at $200+ for a litelok x1, and grinder thieves are a bit uncommon.

Managed to get it pretty much brand new on ebay for a little under $60. They also had the forgetabouit ver for a few bucks more but its 2in shorter, has no mounting system, and doesnt really offer much more protection over the regular one.

20230801_150643.jpg

Last edited by Joe88,

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I upgraded sooner rather than later, and even went above the evo and got the ny lock. Saw a vid of someone just cutting the last lock I had with a small pair of bolt cutter, granted it will still fall to angle grinders but those locks start at $200+ for a litelok x1, and grinder thieves are a bit uncommon.

Managed to get it pretty much brand new on ebay for a little under $60. They also had the forgetabouit ver for a few bucks more but its 2in shorter, has no mounting system, and doesnt really offer much more protection over the regular one.

View attachment 386239
Show this to the LockPickingLawyer and he'll break it open within seconds.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Finally got my Arduboy FX in the mail. It is in fact credit card sized.
IMG_20230802_123333062.jpg
IMG_20230802_124304925.jpg

And some other small stuff for comparison's sake:
IMG_20230802_121006197.jpg

As for using it, the buttons are pretty nice and clicky and the speaker is loud enough if it doesn't have to work against too much background noise. As is usual for those sorts of tiny, monochrome OLED displays it's very crisp and easy to read.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

View attachment 386239
You watch LockPickingLawyer?

I didn't see @SylverReZ's post. I didn't mean disrespect, lol.

Last edited by tabzer,

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one picks locks on the street though, it requires a special tool, and lpl has probably 20+ years experience.
Thieves always go for quick destructive methods, you can have some cheap masterlock on there and it will never get picked, just cut instead.

Reactions: tabzer

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No one picks locks on the street though, it requires a special tool, and lpl has probably 20+ years experience.
Thieves always go for quick destructive methods, you can have some cheap masterlock on there and it will never get picked, just cut instead.

It is already, in a sense, overkill. (Err on the side of caution) Anybody who has the toolset and the skill to pick that lock will have a better time picking coin lockers or other potentially higher-valued/less secured targets--or they are involved in professional trades of not robbing people.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

View attachment 386232
View attachment 386167 View attachment 386166 View attachment 386165 View attachment 386164 View attachment 386163 View attachment 386162 View attachment 386161 View attachment 386160 View attachment 386159

Such a show off! SHOW OFF!!!!

Well yeah, I got a jig.

20230803_071119.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter