Things you recently bought or got

qqq1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PXL_20240508_013629801.jpg

Sadly it's broken but it still looks neat sitting on my shelf.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Received the cheap PS4 I bought about a week ago, it looks nice in white and all, just a shame it has the firmware 11.50.

I've bought plenty of games on the PSN Store so it's no biggie, but would have been nice to have it hacked. 😅

At this point: If the seller doesn't mention the firmware, assume it's the latest.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wera didn't have any game bits or the correct Y bits for Nintendo consoles, so I got the Mako set from IFixIt instead. As well as the magnet mat because it's a miracle I'm not losing more screws than I already do.
IMG_20240510_173205152.jpg

How do they work??? Quite well actually, the bits are a huge step up from the ebay crap I had previously, and the mat's magnetism is nice and strong to hold screws securely in place. Used it today to open up 4 of my game boys to deep clean all power switches. Works great, would recommend, fuck whoever designed the GBC power switch.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wera didn't have any game bits or the correct Y bits for Nintendo consoles, so I got the Mako set from IFixIt instead. As well as the magnet mat because it's a miracle I'm not losing more screws than I already do.
View attachment 436622
How do they work??? Quite well actually, the bits are a huge step up from the ebay crap I had previously, and the mat's magnetism is nice and strong to hold screws securely in place. Used it today to open up 4 of my game boys to deep clean all power switches. Works great, would recommend, fuck whoever designed the GBC power switch.
Mako, as in the Game Boy modder on YouTube?

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lost the other mop. It helps me do the ceilings

View attachment 436224

Protip: whenever you buy a mop with replaceable sponge inserts like that, just go ahead and buy about 6 of those sponge refills right away. Because if you don't, by the time you wear out the first one and go to buy a new sponge, the mop will be changed to a different design, i.e. "New and Improved!" and the sponges they'll be selling will be for the new mop, not your old one.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Protip: whenever you buy a mop with replaceable sponge inserts like that, just go ahead and buy about 6 of those sponge refills right away. Because if you don't, by the time you wear out the first one and go to buy a new sponge, the mop will be changed to a different design, i.e. "New and Improved!" and the sponges they'll be selling will be for the new mop, not your old one.
With @AncientBoi , you really never know what he will use the mop for, he may never even use the sponge part. B-)
I picked up a used N64 today from a garage sell ($25), w controller and SMario64 cart, works good. Me n wifey have been on a garage sell purge, going to bunch of them on weekends, you can sometimes find some cool stuff cheap. I use an app called "NextDoor" and it shows garage sales within 50 miles from me, is cool.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a DS Rumble Pak without a sticker, and seems like it's the eWin version based on the photos. The vibration of both is described as "not very intense."

White - eWin
Black - Unbranded

The eWin was also available in black. Review here with it in black: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ewin-rumble-pak-review.46636/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240513-022045(1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240513-022045(1).jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240513-021950(1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240513-021950(1).jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn I have 8 modded rgh3 x360 slims I've done, I need to get rid of, I figured my family members or friends would want but times have changed. Think I'm gonna stop buying them and modding. Time to Switch it up (pun intended)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yay power outages
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I'm your friend
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There literally no storms in your area, does it go out alot? You need to just send me your slim n ill rgh3 it free.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or grow sum balls and do it yourself, not hard. More of a pain to jailbreak a ps4 than it is the 360, other than little soldering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Problem is my dick gets in the way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea true, would be a pain having that on your forehead
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The chicks love it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Every damn time there's a loud noise dudes car alarm goes off freaking annoying
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Stun gun the metal of the car (door, bumper, etc), you won't hear it again, promise.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    damn accidentally ripped my car cover just now
    happens
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or plant drugs get him evicted
    the one on my other car is all ripped up
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not your $400 car cover :ohnoes:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There you go, thinking with your "dickhead"
    some day the wind will blow so hard it'll rip in half
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think in big inches
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @realtimesave Can you sew it back together? Or is it not worth trying.
    nah sewing it will make it come apart more :)
    that one is pretty old
    the one on my mercedes is a couple years old. these things don't last very long at all
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you near sea/salt water, or in general they just don't last. Sounds like if you driving a mercedes, you need a garage
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Are you near sea/salt water, or in general they just don't last. Sounds like if you driving a...