Things you recently bought or got

NeonEmerald

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
limited-edition-destiny-2-ps4-pro-bundle-two-column-01-us-07jul17

Traded OG PS4 for some credit at Gamestop and got this one. 40 out of pocket. :)

Reactions: dragonblood9999

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got my MacBook in today but amazon kept screwing up on the payment for my charger.

They kept trying to charge a master card that I've deleted from my account because it was one of those master card gift cards that had no more money on it. I guess it was just glitching or something. (The app).
So I'm getting the charger on Tuesday.

Going to clean the MacBook for now cause there is some glue on it from tape/stickers. Other than that it's not it as bad of shape I thought it was going to be.

I may put a 1tb hdd in it not sure yet, i have a extra one laying around or I may just buy a cheap ssd for it. But I'm leaning more towards the 1tb hdd over the ssd.

bf82785ee0b8e101f0734cb64be1329a.jpg
f102ef2b357deb2665156231a874e747.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Got my MacBook in today but amazon kept screwing up on the payment for my charger.

They kept trying to charge a master card that I've deleted from my account because it was one of those master card gift cards that had no more money on it. I guess it was just glitching or something. (The app).
So I'm getting the charger on Tuesday.

Going to clean the MacBook for now cause there is some glue on it from tape/stickers. Other than that it's not it as bad of shape I thought it was going to be.

I may put a 1tb hdd in it not sure yet, i have a extra one laying around or I may just buy a cheap ssd for it. But I'm leaning more towards the 1tb hdd over the ssd.

bf82785ee0b8e101f0734cb64be1329a.jpg
f102ef2b357deb2665156231a874e747.jpg

These were honestly the last great laptops released by Apple. Take out the cd drive and put in a second hdd.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've used a mac before but this is my 1st mac that's mine. I don't want to remove the DVD drive cause I'm going to use it and I won't really need more space than what I have.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Went to a fan convention yesterday. Picked up three autographs (Finn, Gaten, Caleb) from Stranger Things. Bought two homemade cloth pouches (Star Wars vehicles/Steven Universe cookie cat coin purse). Bought a vial of fake gel blood (the darker looking stuff that stays where you put it)...

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4i Gold RTS card, the one compatible for NTRBoot. Within a month I can finally unbrick the first N3DS XL I bought, sadly out of action for now 2 years.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Picked up my dog from the vet, his neuter was today. He's kind of out of it right now.

Got my MacBook charger and found out the hdd is dead in it, so I'm putting a 1tb in it in a couple of minutes.

Edit: so I put a 500gb in the MacBook and it says that it can't install it on the 500gb because it reported a S.M.A.R.T error on the drive and wouldn't let me partition it to GUID for the install, but the 1tb that I was going to use originally worked just fine.

I had to delete the partitions I had on it, cause it was originally the 1tb I had in my ps4 before upgrading it to a 2tb, and was able to partition it to GUID and install osx 10.6 then upgrade to 10.6.8. I may update the os to the latest I can have on it. I believe it's 10.10 if I'm not mistaken.

Also for some reason there was a Chinese windows 7(system language) partition installed on the original 320gb hdd. The reason the MacBook had boot problems was cause the 320gb hdd was dead, well not dead but It just kept clicking like crazy when I tried to boot anything. The touch pad it also dead, well not dead but it's very unresponsive when I use it and it looks like someone pushed it in with to much force cause it's bent in the middle. But I was planning on using a mouse with it anyways.

Also ordered a replacement battery for it on Amazon and some filter sponge for my fluval c3 Hob filter. The battery is a black battery and the reason I got the black one was because of price. From the same seller the white one was almost 60 + shipping and the black one was 30 with prime shipping. Other than the color they are exactly the same.

ef763bb2607240774c3d3d81b22f2da3.jpg

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition
No Man's Sky
The Bioshock collection
GBDNATE (meme)
Slender: The arrival
The Humble jumbo bundle 9
The humble hunie sakura bundle
Farming Simulator 2017
Farming Simulator 2015
PLAYERUNKNOWN's BATTLEGROUNDS
GRID 2
Fallout 3 GOTY
The Classic doom collection
The Humble spooky horror bundle
Grand Theft Auto V

All on steam

A ps tv (3.65 iirc)
a Lenovo Legion Y-520 base model for school (gtx 1050 2gb, 4-core i5 7300hq, 8gb ddr4, 256gb ssd)
An Asus BW-16D1H-u Pro BD-RW drive
1m of industrial-grade velcro
a 1tb seagate ultra slim external hdd.
a pair of Sennheiser Momentum 2 In-Ear's (because some dick stole my previous ones)

this https://s.metjm.net/LrCDvsP.jpg

EDIT: fucking rip money

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-