Things you recently bought or got

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
- A new home for me and my wife 5 rooms (1 big living room,large bed room,hobby/mencave room for me,small bedroom)
- Stuff for my new home like dish wasser,cables,paint another stuff ;)
- D-Link DIR-890L Wireless AC3200 Tri band router
- Samsung UE32H6200 for the bedroom

Reactions: nxwing

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
For Christmas I got given a few rare games from my flatmate Sophie. Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition (rare in these parts), a mint copy of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 on PS1 to complete my collection and revisit Skate Heaven, and Way of the Samurai 4, a game that's extremely rare around here that I've been after for a long time. What can I say, this chick gets me. I bought her a new bass guitar which cost me the best part of a month's wages, and a new coat she's been dropping hints about with the subtlety of a sumo wrestler in power armour falling out of a helicopter.

To be honest it's more New Years I'm looking forward to. I lost my job a few days ago thanks to a crappy executive decision, so I need an excuse to go get totally shit-face wrecked. Plus the party we're going to is a costume party, meaning Sophie is wearing her Asuna costume from SAO. That particular piece of eye candy is my Christmas present from the universe.

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bought a bag of sour Skittles, but it was already empty when I realized I should take a pic. These can't last more than 5 minutes with me lol

1868996e19d866d90464701593cc1f32.jpg

Edit: That Tempy photobomb tho lol

Last edited by Lycan911,

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in such a huge mood to buy new video games but I can't play atm cause I'm so busy with school LOL. haven't even played undertale in a while.

Also forgot to mention, shopping continues tomorrow, forgot more essential stores to shop at!
My Wii U doesn't arrive 'till the first day of school :rofl:

Reactions: ComeTurismO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yaawn, wut was for lunch?