Things you recently bought or got

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a Corsair K70 mechanical keyboard with a logitech g430 gaming headset. Fun times ahead. :) Because who doesn't love blue lights?

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I entered a giveaway on a Twitch Esports Stream of Heroes of The Storm, and won this signed mini poster of the game with the developers siggys
548933fc613d5f371683c9997e1a2e5e.jpg

Also got my Guild Grumps shirt today!
d67855b329f5da006d5e02f5123a08a0.jpg

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Went out to my local car boot sale this morning. Was a total disaster. Hardly anything good and the few things that caught my eye were absurdly over-priced. One drooling spanner wanted £50 for a dusty old PS2 slimline with no games, one pad and no tv cable. Something that's worth maybe...a fiver.

So I wandered into the city and finally got a new PS3 pad, one of the official Dul Shock Six Axis pads. £10. Not bad considering they're usually more like £30. Picked up FIFA 14 for 20p. Found a box set I've been after for a while but it was too expensive after I bought the pad, but then wandered into one of the local charity shops and found the exact same box set for a third of the price. That left me with just enough to grab a low fat strawberry milkshake and a fajita kit to make dinner for the next 3 days.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Copic markers C1/Cool Gray No. 1, W1/Warm Gray No.1 and W5/Warm Gray No.5, plus a hard cover 110 Artist's Loft sketchbook and a set containing 12 art pencils, ranging from 8B to H, a kneaded eraser, a vinyl eraser, a metal pencil sharpener, one tortillion and two stumps.
Oh, and four cans of smoked oysters.

Reactions: VinsCool

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hahahaha u so funneh ;D anyways, sometimes you just have shitty luck with releases.(We also had loads of cases where europe got a game sometimes even a year after the us release) :)
You Europeans have it much more easier. More opportunities. More fun. More happiness in terms of gaming with Sony and Nintendo. MORE THAN US CANADIANS AND AMREEKANS1

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
You Europeans have it much more easier. More opportunities. More fun. More happiness in terms of gaming with Sony and Nintendo. MORE THAN US CANADIANS AND AMREEKANS1
Game companies have gotten pretty shit at treating NA right these past few years. They're steadily not trying anymore because they figure we'll just take whatever they give us. And that's why, for some incomprehensible reason, Yoshi's Woolly Dick isn't being released until October in the US despite already being completely ready for a US release, and the 1TB PS4 is launching first in Europe with no release date for any other country outside of Europe to be seen.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gorezone 28, there's a certain nude photoshoot in it, that's why I bought it. And when it comes to the internet, if you can't get it for free, buy it.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An Acer Iconia Tab 8 A1-840 tablet. Got it really cheap, and it's mostly for emulators and movies at work. Also, cupcakes....because I deserved one after work yesterday. I also deserved alcohol, but that I didn't get (already had some at home).

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought Spec Ops: The Line on my PS3. It was only $4 on PSN and my PS3 is currently restricted to digital only for PS3 games, so I figured it was a good way to pass some time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night