LKcHDjG.png

ripip wallet

Reactions: Lycan911

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Last sunday's convention was a far sight better than the one before that. I found Castlevania II and Shadow Warriors (AKA Ninja Gaiden) for five bucks each, a Legend of Zelda map (which was free), three boxes of GB Printer paper for five bucks total, some old printer paper (for the MSX/Commodore printers) for five bucks as well, a Quickshot Aviator 1 Controller for another five bucks, a complete set of Quickshot Starfighter 1 (wireless) controllers for one euro (both this one and the Aviator are for all 9 pin controllers, although this one has NES connectors as well), and a Playstation Analog Joystick for ten bucks.
In addition to that I've bought a Raspberry Pi 2, a wifi adapter and a 64 gb usb stick for the Pi (mainly for games :P ),and a 32 gb micro sd for my Gateway.

Reactions: Thomas83Lin

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Grabbed The Talos Principle today, is currently $20 on Steam.

EDIT: I also just nabbed a laptop cooler for an old laptop I'm giving my little bro. Even after replacing the thermal paste on the stock cooler and blowing the fuck out of it with an air duster it still likes to stick around high temps for no reason. One of these days I should get around to replacing the cooler itself, but I can't be assed to do it so this will work for now.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834992853

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought a Phenom II X6 and 16GB of RAM for my game on TV rig which is a copy paste of my current gaming rig, gonna get two GTX 680 soon one for each rig.

Also bought some books online, and Micro Machine V3 on PC and PSX.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I was originally going to wait until Friday when I got paid to do this, but I figured I'd might as well get it done as soon as possible now instead.

Bought a new desk, a new computer chair, a new monitor so I can dual monitor it up on my gaming desktop, and a displayport to HDMI cable so I can dual monitor shit up on my desktop. Lol Bye bye money :(

Reactions: BORTZ

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was originally going to wait until Friday when I got paid to do this, but I figured I'd might as well get it done as soon as possible now instead.

Bought a new desk, a new computer chair, a new monitor so I can dual monitor it up on my gaming desktop, and a displayport to HDMI cable so I can dual monitor shit up on my desktop. Lol Bye bye money :(

No more hookers for a while huh

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought myself a surround sound system for my living room, it sounds great, also got some wall mounts for the speakers.
2O2L2EZ.jpg
hLiZI0s.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1