Things you recently bought or got

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bought 2 weeks ago from tinydeal a Transparent Hard Case Cover Shell for my 3DS XL because i only could find a red case and i wanted a transparent one+ this one cost me $4 when the red one wold ave cost me almost $20. now a just go to wait for the rest of my things i ordered fom Buyincoins.
I sould be getting them on monday or tuesday, Transparent Hard Case for my Vita 1000, 28 in 1 Game Card Holder Nintendo 3DS, 10 in 1 Game Card Holder for Vita(holds 2 mem cards and 8 games),Triggers Grip Enhancements for the Sony PS3 Controller *2, HDD tray for my super slim,and 3 red LEDs strips for my pc.

dmWjoB0l.jpg
cUEshVsl.jpg

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so happy guys. Today I received something I've been waiting for since it's announcement back in April. And it's finally here.

The 12" tall, 24 inch long Neca Godzilla

pyvazu9u.jpg

Here he Is holding the original 6" tall, 12" long Godzilla
ebebate2.jpg

Size comparison
4y9a4epa.jpg

And Here he is taking the cake.
umutehu9.jpg

EDIT; the Kaiju Shelf is looking fucking gorgeous
5atu7ema.jpg

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
bought 2 weeks ago from tinydeal a Transparent Hard Case Cover Shell for my 3DS XL because i only could find a red case and i wanted a transparent one+ this one cost me $4 when the red one wold ave cost me almost $20. now a just go to wait for the rest of my things i ordered fom Buyincoins.
I sould be getting them on monday or tuesday, Transparent Hard Case for my Vita 1000, 28 in 1 Game Card Holder Nintendo 3DS, 10 in 1 Game Card Holder for Vita(holds 2 mem cards and 8 games),Triggers Grip Enhancements for the Sony PS3 Controller *2, HDD tray for my super slim,and 3 red LEDs strips for my pc.

Clean it everyday or it'll scratch your 3DS.

Reactions: Zerousen

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bought on the PSN sale this week: One Piece Pirate Warrior's 1 & 2,Persona 3 Fes, Persona 3 portable,Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, and Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles.
Bought P3P the day it went on sale 2 days later P3F when on sale and I had to buy it.
I am a huge Atlus and Persona/Shin Megami Tensei fan. Will be buying Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 next week.

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i got my 4th shipment from Amazon (And had to reorder one of the dolls because they sent one of them twice)
As well as getting F1 CS:2000 and Test Drive 5 from JJGames. And i also got Deathsmiles for the Xbox 360 as well. Geez i really have to get a Xbox 360 to play those SHUMPS i bought.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought a Targus 4800mAh External USB Battery pack on Newegg(Canadian) for $14.99(was $35)+$5.99 for shipping. But because i had a gift card from them(for buying Hometown Story from them) the shipping was only $0.99. its one of the Shell Shocker Items they have today so if anyone need one i've heard great things about it.
hopefully i'll get it at the end of the week

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Bought the Tropico 4 Complete Bundle when the steam store glitch occurred. :P It was damn cheap...Yeah..it was 0.27eur, but with the amount of people getting it that day, their servers crashed for most than 12 hours....I had to wait for my activation email for more than 10 hour.
Their DRM really sucks, but I like the game to be honest. :) Only after that I found out that there's a trick for it to play the game without their BS DRM. I'll most definitely use that trick when their servers are down again. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...