There goes my bandwidth. The what did you download today thread.

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's SLOW?

2.5 MB (capital B, as in bytes), is actually pretty fast... that converts to approx 20 mbps (megabits/sec) which is a much better speed than we can afford to pay for here :P
Im on fiber optic, and only at 2.5mb/s, my ISP is pretty shitty. I only live 3 hours from Kansas City, I wish I could get on Google Fiber, they're breaking records down there.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And im here,enjoying my 400kbps in Spañistan... :cry::cry:
my school has faster wifi thab my house lol

Screenshot_2016-05-25-08-32-33.png

Reactions: nxwing

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im in a fairly poor area, were average salaries are 15k-20k a year and im on a small two town ISP. Im pretty happy to see im close to xfinity speeds, on wifi none the less.
image.png

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't download anything because i've been on mobile data for 3 months (since I moved to a new house) -_- but my 200MB router is on the way :D

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
The design I'm using is kinda bunched up on phones. Looks a lot better on desktops. Anyway, clone this to /usr/share/transmission and name the folder "web" (on Linix) if you want to use it. It's not perfect, but I'm helping the dev squash bugs. I dunno where the other paths for the UI are on other systems, so sorry about that.

Last edited by Joom,

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My family is testing wireless fiber for a local electric coop, and we get at least 50mbps on the upload and download speeds.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty slow for fiber considering that's usually the standard provided by cable companies.
It's wireless fiber, not fiber. We're using an satellite that shooting down to a substation where the fiber is. I live in rural north Georgia, so 50 Mbps is really good, considering the local cable company promises 3mbps and gives about 1mbps for upload and download. Plus, there's a mountain in the path of the satellite and fiber, so that slows it down a bit.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
It's wireless fiber, not fiber. We're using an satellite that shooting down to a substation where the fiber is. I live in rural north Georgia, so 50 Mbps is really good, considering the local cable company promises 3mbps and gives about 1mbps for upload and download. Plus, there's a mountain in the path of the satellite and fiber, so that slows it down a bit.
Gross. I'm in rural north Alabama and I get 60 mbps.

Reactions: rileysrjay

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Damn i have good download but i can never seem to get more then 5 MB/s on mega. Any tips on how to?
MEGA can only send you the file so fast. I get 2-3MB/s on MEGA, about 9 on Unlimitzone, and 11-12 on Steam. Steam is usually a good way to see the speeds you can truly get

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

MEGA can only send you the file so fast. I get 2-3MB/s on MEGA, about 9 on Unlimitzone, and 11-12 on Steam. Steam is usually a good way to see the speeds you can truly get
And 30 megabits/s turns into 3.75 megabytes/s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.