Hacking Theme's for USB Iso Loader GUI by dimok,nIxxx,cyrex et al :P

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
starstremr: I have added all your themes to my site which you can put a link to on your first post if you wish. The mario one I had re-zipped with both backgronds in it so they can rename them and use which one they want.

starstremr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deakphreak said:
starstremr: I have added all your themes to my site which you can put a link to on your first post if you wish. The mario one I had re-zipped with both backgronds in it so they can rename them and use which one they want.

Thanks link added

adam_the_1st

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Terrulin said:
I hope adam doesnt mind that i used his button gfx to figure out the layout before I made my own =)

just wanted to quickly say, I totally dig it.

and I'm glad to see after a couple days away out of town, that the theming s lookin sweet.

Great job guys, I hope to make time to add to this great collection.

EDIT: Keep in mind though when reading through the forums I have noticed some using my resources heavily for there themes and not crediting me. I then notice these people accepting praise without mentioning me. I don't appreciate this... if you use my stuff just make a clear thank you in your post and don't act like you made it all. If ppl can't do that I just won't post source anymore, and that'd suck for those that are beening so cool!! I like help, I just don't like helping assholes.
tongue.gif

Terrulin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adam_the_1st said:
Terrulin said:
I hope adam doesnt mind that i used his button gfx to figure out the layout before I made my own =)

just wanted to quickly say, I totally dig it.

and I'm glad to see after a couple days away out of town, that the theming s lookin sweet.

Great job guys, I hope to make time to add to this great collection.

EDIT: Keep in mind though when reading through the forums I have noticed some using my resources heavily for there themes and not crediting me. I then notice these people accepting praise without mentioning me. I don't appreciate this... if you use my stuff just make a clear thank you in your post and don't act like you made it all. If ppl can't do that I just won't post source anymore, and that'd suck for those that are beening so cool!! I like help, I just don't like helping assholes.
tongue.gif

well glad you didnt mind, I happen to have replaced your images with some of my own so that its not basically a top mounted version of your and its actually something different for people to choose from
it can be seen on page 1, ill throw together a mock up in photoshop so that people can see what it looks like not from a crappy camera

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have added a (created by) option on the site. I dont know who made all the ones on the site, so if you did make one, please let me know so I can manually put your name as the creator.

I have added my World theme which has some items from the Gray Wave theme which I gave credit to in the zip credits.txt file.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jsjar said:
my latest
carbonl.png

deakphreak can you credit me for my others dark & ben 10 thanks

I have added your names. That carbon one is pretty sweet and your Dark one is a big hit. Its the most downloaded
smile.gif

Terrulin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just added some custom cursors to mine and then realized, they hadnt been implemented yet....

oh well least they will be ready when it is. normal and widescreen versions ready, on first page or the theme site

adam_the_1st

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
popped together a quick theme for you guys this afternoon, hope you enjoy

I call it Elegant

Preview

Elegant.jpg

NOTE: I deliberately oversized the bg_options window so that the scroll bar and scroll buttons wouldn't show up, I found that they took away from the overall look and I've never fouund them very useful anyway.

DOWNLOAD

Terrulin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adam_the_1st said:

I call it Elegant

Preview

Elegant.jpg

NOTE: I deliberately oversized the bg_options window so that the scroll bar and scroll buttons wouldn't show up, I found that they took away from the overall look and I've never fouund them very useful anyway.

DOWNLOAD

you can create dummy scrollbar, buttons, sliders that are transparent if you dont want them to show,
maybe make them 4x4 so it doesnt cause any problems

adam_the_1st

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Terrulin said:
you can create dummy scrollbar, buttons, sliders that are transparent if you dont want them to show,
maybe make them 4x4 so it doesnt cause any problems

are the scroll bar files supported already? They weren't mentioned in the wiki so i didn't want to do more work than necessary.

EDIT: hopefully soon all files and fonts/colours will be supported, then we can have lots of fun eh
tongue.gif

EDIT 2 : as alway guys, feel free to use my files (say if you like this theme but want a different background) just don't forget to say thanks when to my work when you post yours. Cheers!

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a few suggestions for deakphreaks' theme site. First of all, could you add a few different ways to sort the themes? You could sort them by most downloaded, alphabetical, release date, 4:3 or 16:9, and others. It would make it easier to find the exact theme you're looking for, especially once the themes really start piling up! Also, could you give designers a way to update current themes? Once you start getting a lot of themes, it would start getting really cluttered with a ton of different versions of themes, but an update feature would fix that.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adam_the_1st said:

I call it Elegant

Preview

Elegant.jpg

DOWNLOAD

That one is great... new look then the norm. I saw that you didnt post it up on the theme site. Would you like me to add it for you?
[url=http://wii.spiffy360.com/themes.php]http://wii.spiffy360.com/themes.php[/url] The file has to be in .zip or .rar format or it wont let you upload it.

Posts merged

QUOTE(Sportsmaniac1322 @ Apr 26 2009, 05:30 PM) I have a few suggestions for deakphreaks' theme site. First of all, could you add a few different ways to sort the themes? You could sort them by most downloaded, alphabetical, release date, 4:3 or 16:9, and others. It would make it easier to find the exact theme you're looking for, especially once the themes really start piling up! Also, could you give designers a way to update current themes? Once you start getting a lot of themes, it would start getting really cluttered with a ton of different versions of themes, but an update feature would fix that.

Yes I am planning on making a filter so you can search and sort the themes, just have not had a chance to work on it today yet. I have not had a chance to implement "themes by page" yet either.

adam_the_1st

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
deakphreak said:
That one is great... new look then the norm. I saw that you didnt post it up on the theme site. Would you like me to add it for you?
The file has to be in .zip or .rar format or it wont let you upload it.
that'd be great if you added it to the site, thanks.

do you want me to re-archive it?

( .7z its supported by most every archive program, how come it's a no go?)

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used Terrulin's black theme v4 for widescreen, and although my Wii settings are set to widescreen, the theme's buttons still look like tall ovals. I know they're supposed to look like circles, but for some reason they don't. Here's a picture:

2jaezbt.jpg

squablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone figured out the proper size for the game covers when using a widescreen theme? I am using the 3d coverpack with one of the widescreen themes and my covers are super stretched out.

Just wondering if anyone has found out the proper size.
Thanks

priapism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
squablo said:
Has anyone figured out the proper size for the game covers when using a widescreen theme? I am using the 3d coverpack with one of the widescreen themes and my covers are super stretched out.

Just wondering if anyone has found out the proper size.
Thanks

mine look fine at 160x224.

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the Gray-wave theme from the download site, and I guess maybe I don't know fully how to get it working the right way. I got as far as linking it in my config.txt (wtheme_path = SD:/wtheme/graywave/) and it does load, but the font color for the games remains black while the website shows white text for better visibility. Everything else I think works although, maybe not.

Secondly, I have a config.txt that has sample #codes, but when you remove the # and try some like savesettings=1, or parentalcontrol=0, I cannot get them to work. I must be doing SOMETHING wrong, but what? Basically I was looking to save the AB121B setting so I don't have to enter that again, and maybe change some things, but I guess I don't know how to do this properly. Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They already know