TheFlow manages to activate debug settings on PlayStation 5, no ETA on a release

Playstation-5@2000x1270-696x442.jpg

TheFlow has managed to shake up the PlayStation hacking scene with just a single screenshot. If you're aware of TheFlow, you'll know that he's known for a variety of homebrew projects, especially centered around the PlayStation Vita, with noteworthy releases consisting of a PlayStation 4 OFW 7.55 exploit, a port of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas to the Vita, h-encore, Adrenaline, and VitaShell for the Vita. Now he's set his sights on a new PlayStation system, because posted today on his Twitter account was a picture of a PS5's settings menu, with a special option that's normally not seen: Debug Settings. Presumably, this means TheFlow has found an exploit for the PlayStation 5, but before you get your hopes up, there are no plans for this to be disclosed, and no ETA for a release. Still, it's quite interesting to see.

:discuss: Discussion Thread

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
theflow is such an asweome dude, he's always there for the modding/hacking scene making new and so cool finds for us ends users to enjoy in the nd of the day :) .

if the theflow is wokring on something cool, you bet, it's got to be awesome no doubt, can't wait to see what comes out of this
ps5 breakthrough, well it'll be nothing short of something really, really, cool.

i remeber when he made stuff for the psvita scene back when it was aweosme, the vita is what it is ATM becasue of theflow :)

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Why is this?
From what I could gather after having worked with him on the vita scene is that The Flow doesn't really like to share the fame and glory with other devs (Adrenaline itself has a lot of research and code from other projects like ARK-3 and PSX exploits but nobody knows this).
He stands on giant shoulders but wants everyone to see him as THE giant (evident by the fact that he's not a day 1 hacker but usually only pokes his head on a system once somebody else has already opened it up).
He's a great developer and hacker but working with him is a nightmare due to his huge ego.

Reactions: xstationbr

xstationbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
people like that deserve to be ignored.

no great feat is worth ignoring a gimmick and putting him on a pedestal, thank goodness we have FailOveraflow, they deserve our respect and donations if necessary

Reactions: Newhouse-Estates

Deleted member 515031

Trophies
XP
Nice that there's potential hacks Coming Soon ™️ . Might make me actually want to use the console :P My PS5 has been put away for a while because there's hardly anything to actually play on it. For me the console has just been a PS4 Pro Plus lol

Reactions: Newhouse-Estates

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol