Not open for further replies.

JaronMatthewHigg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And all we're saying here is that this couldn't become of use, no need to be a douche about it.
Well maybe I wanna be one. I am tired of being judged by people who says something EVERYTIME I do something. And no, I don't get support! I get low-life nobodies whose main purpose in life is to hurt other peoples' feelings! Oh YEAH MY LIFE IS SO FREAKIN' GREAT! HEY! LETS GO TAUNT JARON FOR HIS RATHER TERRIBLE IDEAS! I AM TIRED OF BEING JUDGED BY ! EVERYONE! AND I AM SO FREAKING SICK>>>OF>>>>IT! :nayps3:

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And all we're saying here is that this couldn't become of use, no need to be a douche about it.
Well maybe I wanna be one. I am tired of being judged by people who says something EVERYTIME I do something. And no, I don't get support! I get low-life nobodies whose main purpose in life is to hurt other peoples' feelings! Oh YEAH MY LIFE IS SO FREAKIN' GREAT! HEY! LETS GO TAUNT JARON FOR HIS RATHER TERRIBLE IDEAS! I AM TIRED OF BEING JUDGED BY ! EVERYONE! AND I AM SO FREAKING SICK>>>OF>>>>IT! :nayps3:
Were not judging you! Were just saying it won't work! No one is trying to be mean :D

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz