Gaming The Unofficial CHEAT Compilation Thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I`ve downloaded the latest cheats for Cyclo but there are none for Henry? Weren`t there suppost to be some?!

I need them, just because I was on level 4-5 and I had to formate my sd cart. So all my progress is gone
frown.gif

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Master Mo said:
I`ve downloaded the latest cheats for Cyclo but there are none for Henry? Weren`t there suppost to be some?!

I need them, just because I was on level 4-5 and I had to formate my sd cart. So all my progress is gone
frown.gif

And this is why people BACKUP their save files, so THIS doesn't happen when you format.
Oh, and there are cheats for the European version.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
geminisama said:
And this is why people BACKUP their save files, so THIS doesn't happen when you format.
Oh, and there are cheats for the European version.
Oh man, you are so true... When I played Moon I backed up my save file just because of the bug but I really should do that in future...

As for Henry: I have both versions (e and us) and both have no cheats for me
frown.gif

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Squall2k5 said:
the codes for mario kart ds and bleach dark souls don`t work on my m3 real
use firmware Sakura 1.34, Touchpod 4.3 (it doesnt work in Sakura 1.35 or Touchpod 4.3a) or wait for a new firmware

geokilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So um, how exactly do these work with a Supercard DSONE? I know which file to download, but I guess the next step would be converting them?

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The create event item codes for Platinum don't seem to work on CycloDS, unless I'm doing it wrong. You're just supposed to press L+R at the same time, right? The All Items Max codes work, but I just want specific items for the time being.

dsdoddsie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i would be carefull using the event codes, the ones for diamond and pearl used to make the game crash when you got the item you used the cheat for. basicly when you get something you allready had it would make the game crash, and if it was a while into the game before you got that item you used the cheat for all your effort is wasted. dont know if its the same for this one but i cant see it being any different, as they are pretty much the same game.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I tested the all event item code without saving earlier and that seemed to work fine. These codes don't work, though.

dsdoddsie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hero_Of_Fate said:
Well, I tested the all event item code without saving earlier and that seemed to work fine. These codes don't work, though.

Well if they dont work then fair enough, but say for example you use the code to get the poke-apps, when you reach the point in game where you get the apps legitly thats where it would crash with Diamond or Pearl.
Just be carefull is all, backup your game before you try these codes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first code its for the US FFCC EOT this sets your fights as 1000 so you can unlock Gerald (Male Clavat) ( not that its that hard to get 1000 kills im just lazy
biggrin.gif
)
ohh by the way MY FIRST CODE
biggrin.gif

CODE94000130 FDFF0000
021357C8 000003e8
D0000000 00000000

should you want more fights just change the 3e8 to the desired amount of fights, i have noticed that if you make the number to high it will only let you go as high as 65535 fights. this is my first code like i say maybe someone knows how to make this higher than 65535, i suspect that there is more characters to unlock with more fights won.

edited to add a line i missed Press L to activate the cheat..

spiritdust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This code doesn't need 1000 kills, it will automatic unlock the character as if you had fulfill 1000 kills -> 1208B33E 000046C0
if i didn't remember wrongly, the guy will appear on hard mode's world map!
by the way it is for FFCCEOT(U)

CODE94000130 FDFF0000

unank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
geokilla said:
So um, how exactly do these work with a Supercard DSONE? I know which file to download, but I guess the next step would be converting them?

seems to me you don't know

check post #2 by mrfatso for SCDS1 cheat codes (29 Mar 09. anyway, that file was downloaded 71 times so far. does it shows how many DS1 user out there? hehehe)

and don't forget you must update your ndsinfo to be able to using the cheats. here's the most updated one I can found : ndsinfo up to 3585

dsdoddsie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
spiritdust said:
This code doesn't need 1000 kills, it will automatic unlock the character as if you had fulfill 1000 kills -> 1208B33E 000046C0
if i didn't remember wrongly, the guy will appear on hard mode's world map!
by the way it is for FFCCEOT(U)

CODE94000130 FDFF0000

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind, error on my part. If anyone is wondering, you can use the cheats.xml file in the AR Code Manager by creating a new code list under My Codelists in the code manager and then going to the folder where the local codelists are saved and replacing the newly created codelist with the downloaded cheats.xml file by deleteing the xml file for the newly created codelist and renaming the cheats.xml file to whatever you named the newly created codelist. Just be sure when renaming the cheat.xml file you spell correctly.

@Curley(and the reest of the cheat crew)--I noticed that for some the code for Pokemon Platinum (J) are missing, the codes for Pokemon Platinum(J)[English] are in there, but not the codes for the regular Japanese version of Pokemon Platinum. Also, there are two different entries for the Japanese version of Pokemon Pearl

spiritdust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks!!!!! let me rephrase a little

::doesn't need to achieve 1000 fights to enable male clavaet joins the party
:::Appears on hard mode world map
1208B33E 000046C0

is up to you whether you appreciate my advise on the code type or not
if you do... go through the first or fourth post of the AR thread!
i won't want your future code hacking always get you a crashing, white screen freeze or unwanted results
smile.gif

anything you don't understand can always send me a PM

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsdoddsie said:
Hero_Of_Fate said:

Well if they dont work then fair enough, but say for example you use the code to get the poke-apps, when you reach the point in game where you get the apps legitly thats where it would crash with Diamond or Pearl.
Just be carefull is all, backup your game before you try these codes.
Oh yeah, that's fine. I didn't want the Poketch Apps. What I really wanted were the Pokemon event items like Oak's Letter and The Member Pass. I mean, we'll probably get through Mystery Gift eventually, but we know how Nintendo of America is sometimes.

dsdoddsie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
spiritdust said:
thanks!!!!! let me rephrase a little

::doesn't need to achieve 1000 fights to enable male clavaet joins the party
:::Appears on hard mode world map
1208B33E 000046C0

is up to you whether you appreciate my advise on the code type or not
may your future code hacking won't get a rom crashing or white screen freeze
smile.gif

well when he appeared on the world map for me running about and i spoke to him he said that i didnt have enough kills for him to join, (something like that), after some investigation of walkthroughs i found out he would only join you after 1000 fights, i only had 800 odd so i looked into making a code to change that ammount to 1000.

021357C8 000003e8

spiritdust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I was referring to my code not your code

dsdoddsie,
your code and my code works for the same purpose but there are differences! i have no problem on adding both code or just your code to the database

my code would be straight away trigger the event to happen
your code manipulates figure to get 1000 kills/fight and it will then trigger the event happen
by the way, i have got another code 1 kill/fight = 1000 kill/fight

go read post #4 by Narin on the AR thread ! those are the CODE TYPE i am refering to

021357C8 000003e8 -> 121357C8 000003E8 would be the correct code type

you are using a 32bit code type = 0 and it will write to four address
221357C8 000000E8
221357C9 00000003
221357CA 00000000
221357CB 00000000

is it necessary or do we need to write 00 to both 221357CA and 221357CB? in this case nothing lies on those address hence nothing happened! imagine some important values is there.. what would happen?

you can try it on this code
02123068 03E703E7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.