Homebrew The (Un)Official 3DS Homebrew Development Guide

holdmylimez

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
HELP WANTED
This is only getting harder with each chapter so if there are some devs who want to see this go further, that would be great.
Also if A mod sees this, the title should be ”[WIP] The Homebrew Dev Guide Pack"

Seeing how ctrulib is barely documented and how there aren't many tutorials on 3DS Homebrew Dev I decided to go ahead and take matters into my own hands and create this Homebrew Development tutorial pack. It's only in C (Assembly too) and it consists of a 3DS homebrew dev guide, a PICA200 Assembly guide, and a Citro3D C guide.​

V0.1:

V0.2:

V0.3:

V0.4:

V0.5 BETA:

V0.5:

V0.6 PERVIEW:

V0.1 - Initial Release
V0.2 - More Content added to guides and tweaks, changed Readme and Todo
V0.3 - More changes to guides, added code to Citro3D book
V0.4 - More Guide changes, added more code to Citro3D guide, fixed code folders in PICA200 guide
V0.5 BETA - More guide changes, added more code to Citro Dev Pack
V0.5 - More guide changes, added something new ;), edited readme, removed todo (I couldn't keep up)
V0.6 PREVIEW - Split guides to C and C++ with the addition of delete12345's citro3d guide

So far there are more chapters planned for these books. I hope you all enjoy as I improve on this! I'm also gonna make guides for other libs in the future and include it in the pack.

these require permission to access them!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol