• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The Theories of the 2020 Election Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

tthousand

Model #I
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who wish to have conversation... (if you do not want to listen, then do not expect to be heard)

Biden-Inauguration-1-1024x865.jpg

Disclaimer: As with all theories, both sides of truth and lie can be argued. I make no claims that the below is 100% truth, but I recommend you seek the truth for yourself, as that is the only way to true understanding.

Where to begin... there are a lot of deep state theories of conspiracy in the US, and for that matter, around the world as well. History is often written by the victor, and many times in history facts have been hidden to coincide with the given narrative. Instead of listing previous theories that are still very relevant to this day, let's jump right into the 2020 election.

Firstly, there are many claims that there was some form of voter fraud, whether they be minor or widespread. Some have already been arrested for fraud this election, and at the same time there are both current cases and future cases that will help decide what really happened last year. With so many signed affidavits, it is at least worth questioning the validity of this election. If you look at the recent past, you see Democrats have constantly contested the election every single time their party was not elected President.

Why not look deeply into the election and lay to rest the claims of fraud? Why does media claim Trump "lost" all these court cases, when the truth of the matter is the court cases can neither be considered won or lost? I have heard that most of the cases that were actually heard were won. It is not hard to imagine why coverage is sparse, given the relationship with the left and the main stream media.

Let's talk about the Dominion voting machines. It is widely contested that these systems are not only easily hack-able, but also were not up to the government standards for use in the first place. The is a signed affidavit from an official in Italy that not only admits to using the Dominion system to hack the election, but in his confession he explains how it was done as well.

Is it really a coincidence there were two major power outages in Pakistan and Italy back to back, when those two countries were the main suspects in the vote fraud?

How long is the national guard going to stay in DC? Why is there no official answer to that question?

Why was there not more support for the Capitol police during the break-in on January 6th, when officials were told to expect an attack? Why, when more support was offered, was it denied?

Well, that is a start for now. I am sure there are some things I forgot to mention.

Last edited by tthousand,
Reactions: wonkeytonk

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who wish to have conversation... (if you do not want to listen, then do not expect to be heard)

Disclaimer: As with all theories, both sides of truth and lie can be argued. I make no claims that the below is 100% truth, but I recommend you seek the truth for yourself, as that is the only way to true understanding.

Where to begin... there are a lot of deep state theories of conspiracy in the US, and for that matter, around the world as well. History is often written by the victor, and many times in history facts have been hidden to coincide with the given narrative. Instead of listing previous theories that are still very relevant to this day, let's jump right into the 2020 election.

Firstly, there are many claims that there was some form of voter fraud, whether they be minor or widespread. Some have already been arrested for fraud this election, and at the same time there are both current cases and future cases that will help decide what really happened last year. With so many signed affidavits, it is at least worth questioning the validity of this election. If you look at the recent past, you see Democrats have constantly contested the election every single time their party was not elected President.

Why not look deeply into the election and lay to rest the claims of fraud? Why does media claim Trump "lost" all these court cases, when the truth of the matter is the court cases can neither be considered won or lost? I have heard that most of the cases that were actually heard were won. It is not hard to imagine why coverage is sparse, given the relationship with the left and the main stream media.

Let's talk about the Dominion voting machines. It is widely contested that these systems are not only easily hack-able, but also were not up to the government standards for use in the first place. The is a signed affidavit from an official in Italy that not only admits to using the Dominion system to hack the election, but in his confession he explains how it was done as well.

Is it really a coincidence there were two major power outages in Pakistan and Italy back to back, when those two countries were the main suspects in the vote fraud?

How long is the national guard going to stay in DC? Why is there no official answer to that question?

Why was there not more support for the Capitol police during the break-in on January 6th, when officials were told to expect an attack? Why, when more support was offered, was it denied?

Well, that is a start for now. I am sure there are some things I forgot to mention.

oh we moved here? TThousand would you like to explain to people why you created ( a non-burner) new account This week to spew garbage or that your uncle works as a MOD for Nintendo forums.. or why you like saltine Crackers..

tthousand

Model #I
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The other thread seemed a little off topic. Biden was not even being talked about, so I figured I would do the right thing and steer your guys in the right direction.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Let's keep it on topic here there... save your trolling for your own threads.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people tend not to like (non Burner) new accounts spewing Far Right Conspiracy Theories and then have a Hissy fit when proven wrong or question with real Proof.. This is not 8chan and Thedonald. ..GBA TEMPer tend to be decent people ( at least most) ...

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The world is secretly ran by lizard people and we're all slaves to mind control. Did you not know??

These people who come onto video game forums rather than proper political forums to 'wake' us all up really are all well adjusted and well connected individuals who are better than us.

I salute you OP for you and your crazy insane brethren make me lol.

Go on son.... Get us all told!

tthousand

Model #I
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people tend not to like (non Burner) new accounts spewing Far Right Conspiracy Theories and then have a Hissy fit when proven wrong or question with real Proof.. This is not 8chan and Thedonald. ..GBA TEMPer tend to be decent people ( at least most) ...

There is some input.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The world is secretly ran by lizard people and we're all slaves to mind control. Did you not know??

These people who come onto video game forums rather than proper political forums to 'wake' us all up really are all well adjusted and well connected individuals who are better than us.

I salute you OP for you and your crazy insane brethren make me lol.

Go on son.... Get us all told!
HEY I Have been Trying to tell people bout the Lizard people for Weeks.. but they think im Trolling

tthousand

Model #I
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought we wiped them out along with the bird people, neanderthals, and whoever else wasn't a homo sapien? But perhaps they are just on another plane... or on the inner Earth side???

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Cute theories, here are some facts: Trump told his supporters to vote twice, some did. Trump used DeJoy to sabotage the USPS, thousands of ballots arrived after the deadline in most states, disenfranchising voters. Despite all this, Biden still had millions more votes cast for him than Trump.

Here's the cold hard truth: Trump was never that popular to begin with. He would've lost to Bernie Sanders or basically anybody else in 2016. All Dems had to do in 2020 was not shoot themselves in the foot with their choice of candidate, and let the Trump administration self-destruct. The handling of coronavirus was bad enough on its own, but the insults to the military and veterans were probably the final nail in his coffin.

tthousand

Model #I
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cute theories, here are some facts: Trump told his supporters to vote twice, some did. Trump used DeJoy to sabotage the USPS, thousands of ballots arrived after the deadline in most states, disenfranchising voters. Despite all this, Biden still had millions more votes cast for him than Trump.

Here's the cold hard truth: Trump was never that popular to begin with. He would've lost to Bernie Sanders or basically anybody else in 2016. All Dems had to do in 2020 was not shoot themselves in the foot with their choice of candidate, and let the Trump administration self-destruct. The handling of coronavirus was bad enough on its own, but the insults to the military and veterans were probably the final nail in his coffin.

I heard about the insults, but never actually saw any proof of it, except for hearsay. From what I have seen and heard, the military loves him... unlike the current.

I really never cared for Trump, but I sure was glad we didn't get Hillary.

Too bad all the Kennedys are killed off (or know they have targets on their backs). I could really go for another one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

P.S. I feel like Trump is a lot more liked over the Bushes... but yeah, it's hard to say for sure... because you hear so much disinformation and misinformation mixed in with actual information... it's hard to get to the bottom of everything/

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I heard about the insults, but never actually saw any proof of it, except for hearsay.
"Hearsay" from his own chief of staff and others close to Trump, yes. Not sure you'd be able to stalk the president close enough to hear this stuff firsthand.

From what I have seen and heard, the military loves him... unlike the current.
What you've seen and heard is wrong then. According to exit polls, the gap was about 52-45 military support in favor of Trump, but even that number for Biden was much smaller prior to the story breaking.

P.S. I feel like Trump is a lot more liked over the Bushes... but yeah, it's hard to say for sure... because you hear so much disinformation and misinformation mixed in with actual information... it's hard to get to the bottom of everything/
I don't see why he would be, he's pretty much the exact same brand of neocon. Run up the debt to line your own pockets, use faux-Christianity as a cudgel, and leave America broken, divided, and in recession. The only thing he didn't do is start a new war, but he was definitely directing us down that path with Iran. And yet even in (relative) peacetime he still somehow managed to be responsible for 400K+ dead Americans in a single year.

Last edited by Xzi,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone should really get around to banning copioids. They make people spiral into insanity!
But seriously, by the time this complete moron is citing a false rumor about an Italian worker using satellites to INTERNATIONALLY HACK INTO AMERICAN VOTING MACHINES TO CHANGE AN ELECTION THEY HAVE NO REASON TO CARE ABOUT, he's lost all form of credibility.
I assume some 4chan user threw a couple darts at a world map while blindfolded, and the countries they landed on were the ones deemed responsible for Trump's loss. Next week it'll probably be a new pair. Definitely a coping mechanism.
It was Germany a couple months ago, then this thing with Italian satellites, so you're probably not wrong.
Now I'm tempted to start spreading a blatant joke conspiracy on those sites involving a nation that literally does not exist... and see if they eventually try to pin it on that.
Maybe an already-established fake nation, or something that's obviously a pun!
I can see it now... "Vacoskatian Stealth Jets Used To Fraudulently Alter Voting Machines With Remote Hacking" (vacca + skata = literally "bullshit" but pulled from both Latin and Greek)

Last edited by Plasmaster09,

Schnida

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Real fact, not from a biased fact checking site.

Michigan judge released forensic audit stating Dominion machines are designed for systemic fraud.

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20423772-antrim-county-forensics-report

wdym "michigan judge released"? it literally tells you on the 1st page who's behind the report. russ ramsland, a tea partier from texas who's been rambling about deep state conspiracies for years.

pretty funny how you're trying to sell this as a real, non biased fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.