The Super Mario movie has been delayed to early next year

mario-movie-chris-pratt-anya-taylor-joy-charlie-day_copy.jpg

With a set launch of December 2022, the Super Mario Bros. movie was supposed to hit theaters this year, but that will no longer be the case, following Nintendo's announcement of a delay. Shigeru Miyamoto himself apologized, stating that he and Illumination--the team working on the film--have decided to push the release to Spring 2023, and it will now launch in theaters on April 7th in North America, and April 28th in Japan.

For now, fans are left wondering a little bit longer as to what exactly the movie will be about; we previously have seen the reveal of the official voice cast, which features Chris Pratt as Mario, Charlie Day as Luigi, Jack Black as Bowser, Anya Taylor Joy as Princess Peach, Seth Rogan as Donkey Kong, Keegan-Micheal Key as Toad, and other famous actors playing the roles of various beloved Mario characters.

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Lou Albano is the only live action Mario that will ever be acceptable. Digging up Lou Albano and throwing his black moldy bones and worm-infested skin husk into a wheelbarrow with "Mario" spray painted on the side would be better than Chris Pratt as Mario.
Yo man, Lou Albano was, and always will be the greatest Mario ever. I remember that show with so much love and good memories, it was a blast! to see a live action Mario & Luigi, featured superstars from many shows and the cartoon. Hell, those where the days!! (Also I am a long time wrestling fan, so, double prize with Captain Lou!!)

My son watches that show every now and then; also the Super Mario Bros. 3 / World, and I join him from time to time.

A good show will always be good.

boot3

Internet trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The thing that kind of got to me when I found out about it was the way the official Nintendo of America twitter account announced the delay. I mean, "This is Miyamoto" is the LAST thing I'd expect from an official statement from Nintendo.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trying to cancel someone for that is dumb. Cancel culture itself just sucks. Like not trying to be personal here but imagine i got cancelled for crossdressing. It's like, why?
Hell yea! You tell'em!
Don't fucking ban furries!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Back