Nintendo will be debuting the first trailer for the Super Mario movie next month

djskadjsklajdklasjdlkas.png

Next month, we'll get to see the first look at Nintendo's Super Mario film. With an imminent release in April 2023, details about the movie have been scarce, beyond a star-packed cast list, which sees Chris Pratt cast as the voice of Mario. On October 6th, at New York Comic Con, a teaser trailer will debut, giving fans a glimpse of what the movie might be about, or look. The Super Mario Bros. film will release in theaters on April 7, 2023.

:arrow: Source

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First Mario movie had the best plot in the franchise ever, yet was panned. So I guess to not repeat the same mistakes this new movie will be as bland, boring, clichéd, unimaginative, as all the rest plots are.
As if the games themselves have stellar plots, excellent storytelling, character development and complex concepts..
We all know that it'll be simple story, but that doesn't mean it can't be well-made, fun and enjoyable.

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like this case is rather whatever since it's for an event that they don't have any real control over. But I've also seen far worse. sneezes ATLUS sneezes

• Haha
Reactions: Cris1997XX

Cris1997XX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My memory might be confused on this, but, isn't illumination the same studio that made the original Mario brothers movie?

It's like Nintendo wants the movie to flop fast and hard, if true.
Yeah, and Chris Pratt also starred as Mario in the original movie :tpi:

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My memory might be confused on this, but, isn't illumination the same studio that made the original Mario brothers movie?

It's like Nintendo wants the movie to flop fast and hard, if true.
Nope, it's not them. These guys are known for making 3D animated movies like the Despicable Me series etc.

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
Honestly, I think this animation has a very high chance of being worse than the 1993 movie.

And by that I mean the it ending up being uninteresting and bland, especially when you consider that it is being made by Illumination, and I know the 1993 movie wasn't a good Mario movie, but you could at least it watch on its own merits (even if being mediocre on my perspective) and they got the chance to be experimental.

Reactions: DarkCoffe64

City

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Honestly, I think this animation has a very high chance of being worse than the 1993 movie.
Do you wipe your fingers after typing this shit?

I know it's fun for some edgy people to hate on anything popular, but claiming that the 1993 dumpster fire is going to be bad because "hurr durr illumination"? The worst movie they made was Hop (according to imdb) and it's still a lot better than what you can come up with.

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Finally we'll be able to see if this movie will be a complete shitshow or just... mediocre.
I'm hoping for the former, so we can laugh at both corpos for being complete idiots, hah.

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you wipe your fingers after typing this shit?

I know it's fun for some edgy people to hate on anything popular, but claiming that the 1993 dumpster fire is going to be bad because "hurr durr illumination"? The worst movie they made was Hop (according to imdb) and it's still a lot better than what you can come up with.
Did you even bother to read the rest of my message?

• Haha
Reactions: City

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you even bother to read the rest of my message?
They definitely didn't proofread their own post at the very least.

And "it's better than anything you can come up with" has never been a valuable way to respond to an opinion, and will never be.

• Haha
Reactions: City

City

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
They definitely didn't proofread their own post at the very least.

And "it's better than anything you can come up with" has never been a valuable way to respond to an opinion, and will never be.
Boots taste good?

Have you actually read the rest of the message he’s talking about?

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering the timing, it makes sense. I guess Nintendo is almost ready for the big reveal... and then Mario will look like this:

Here's hoping Illumination will actually nail it on the first try. Paramount surely didn't get Sonic right the first time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0