megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
nope. i disagree already in the first 20 seconds....
but i agree that the 3ds also is awesome
but i think ngp is awesome in it's own way (if it's not overpriced)

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
CA519705950 said:
godreborn said:
well, I think nintendo needs to get rid of the top screen and make one large touchpad screen. the size of their screens is way too small.
I think the top screen of the 3DS is okay in terms of size.
The bottom screen I dislike. Two differently-sized screens look kind of weird together... but meh, I could live with that I guess.
That's a big problem, games can't be played on book way anymore just because of that, while on NGP they can.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maedhros said:
CA519705950 said:
godreborn said:
well, I think nintendo needs to get rid of the top screen and make one large touchpad screen. the size of their screens is way too small.
The bottom screen I dislike. Two differently-sized screens look kind of weird together... but meh, I could live with that I guess.
That's a big problem, games can't be played on book way anymore just because of that
Uh, yeah they can, the size difference doesn't matter, and the screens aren't that much different from each other.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maedhros said:
CA519705950 said:
godreborn said:
That's a big problem, games can't be played on book way anymore just because of that, while on NGP they can.
You do know that games doesn't have to take up the whole screen right?

When I think of book way, I think of two screen , when I think of two screens, I think of NGP doesn't have them.

What exactly do you mean by book way?

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
machomuu said:
Maedhros said:
CA519705950 said:
godreborn said:
That's a big problem, games can't be played on book way anymore just because of that
Uh, yeah they can, the size difference doesn't matter, and the screens aren't that much different from each other.
No, they can't.

Why do you think Nintendo put a bigger screen on the top?? They want to focus on the fuck'n 3D effect on that screen. Have you played Ninja Gaiden, Hotel Dusk series? It will suck play them like that (bigger on the left, small on the right). I doubt the 3D will work on vertical.

I liked the two screens because they could form a big image in some games, like Sonic Rush series or used like a book. Games like the world end with you??? Lame.

I bet the 3DS lite will have two big screens.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maedhros said:
machomuu said:
Maedhros said:
CA519705950 said:
godreborn said:
No, they can't.

Why do you think Nintendo put a bigger screen on the top?? They want to focus on the fuck'n 3D effect on that screen. Have you played Ninja Gaiden, Hotel Dusk series? It will suck play them like that (bigger on the left, small on the right). I doubt the 3D will work on vertical.

I liked the two screens because they could form a big image in some games, like Sonic Rush series or used like a book.
It would work, you haven't given any reasons why it wouldn't, just why you wouldn't like it. So let me ask you then. Why would it not work.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maedhros said:
machomuu said:
Maedhros said:
CA519705950 said:
godreborn said:
No, they can't.

Why do you think Nintendo put a bigger screen on the top?? They want to focus on the fuck'n 3D effect on that screen. Have you played Ninja Gaiden, Hotel Dusk series? It will suck play them like that (bigger on the left, small on the right). I doubt the 3D will work on vertical. Why not?

I liked the two screens because they could form a big image in some games, like Sonic Rush series or used like a book. Games like the world end with you??? Lame.

I bet the 3DS lite will have two big screens. Maybe...
How can NGP form like a book or do Ninja Garden in that way?

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Two screens is perfect. I hate obstructing my view of the screen with my hand/fingers.

^LOL Ninja Garden

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
Maedhros said:
machomuu said:
Maedhros said:
CA519705950 said:
godreborn said:
No, they can't.

Why do you think Nintendo put a bigger screen on the top?? They want to focus on the fuck'n 3D effect on that screen. Have you played Ninja Gaiden, Hotel Dusk series? It will suck play them like that (bigger on the left, small on the right). I doubt the 3D will work on vertical. Why not?

I bet the 3DS lite will have two big screens. Maybe...
How can NGP form like a book or do Ninja Garden in that way?

Nobody said it could, the thread has just suffered a major derail.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Law
Well, don't say I didn't warn you:
machomuu said:
DigitalDeviant said:
granville said:
QUOTE said:
I feel silly for having to clarify this, but I was just trying to have a bit of fun with this video. I thought I was clear enough in the video, but I don’t hate the NGP, and I think my arguments are quite fair. And all my jokes against the NGP are clearly exaggerated (you don’t actually need a sherpa to carry an NGP). The console war as a whole is stupid, but I thought I’d be able to at least give some people a chuckle. -David from 3DS Blog

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/video-the-sony-ngp-sucks

Just saying this before people take him seriously (which would be surprising if people did, it was pretty obviously not serious), he made this video as a joke.

yeah I should have put that up, I don't want more silly fanboy fights. Sorry for posting in wrong section I feel so lame for that.

Too late:
Fireballo said:
Soooo he's saying that he really wishes the 3DS had all the excellent features of the NGP like dual analog sticks, 3g ect.

QUOTE(machomuu @ Feb 4 2011, 03:39 PM)
*Looks at the amount of users viewing this thread*
Uh oh. I can see where this is going
ohmy.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Nobody said it could, the thread has just suffered a major derail.

QUOTE(Maedhros @ Feb 5 2011, 11:02 PM) That's a big problem, games can't be played on book way anymore just because of that, while on NGP they can.

Yea he did...

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or we could learn that this is a Nintendo based forum and theres always going to be a slight tinge of fanboyism

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The NGP and 3DS are both kool, that 3ds guy on utube is towards the 3ds cuz its a 3ds blog, duh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative