ROM Hack Translation The Snack World - More Then UI

Sotaeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi is this the up to date as the github page of translation? Or is the github page more up to date?

The Github is used as a backup. They are the same but gbatemp is our "front page", we keep everyone up to date with changes here. I wouldnt download anything from anywhere other then this gbatemp post.

Last edited by Sotaeko,
Reactions: Ikari65

Geahentrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I would love to be able to play the game with this patch but I really have no idea how to apply it, I managed to extract the .3ds file and little else, I have read several comments that give me more or less an idea but I have been trying for days and I can not do it, I don't know if there is a more detailed guide on how to do the whole process somewhere, if anyone knows about it, I would be very grateful if you let me know, thank you.

Ikari65

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would love to be able to play the game with this patch but I really have no idea how to apply it, I managed to extract the .3ds file and little else, I have read several comments that give me more or less an idea but I have been trying for days and I can not do it, I don't know if there is a more detailed guide on how to do the whole process somewhere, if anyone knows about it, I would be very grateful if you let me know, thank you.
go one site back maybe my little instruction on how i did it will help u

Iloga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apply xdelta patch Snack World 3DS - Game to archive_a.fa Main Games files.... (the and update),xdelta ui can ,and how can i turn cia to romfs ... plsss helpp me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

when i tried to use xdelta patcher it say access is denied :v,how can i apply the patch to the .fa file

itsperkele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've successfully patched and installed everything; however, the title still prompts an update on the 3ds home screen. i've tried changing the version settings as suggested to no avail. i'm using gabrielotools because the other hackingtoolkit9ds does not work, as it is saying there are missing .dll files

Last edited by itsperkele,

itsperkele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks Sotaeko. i'm restarting from scratch and will edit this post once i get everything installed.

edit: after cia install, they are just two black boxes on home screen. something went wrong.

edit: working now. still prompts update from home screen (URGHHHH) - with gabrielo, set major to 9, everything else to 0, on both the game and the update. if i could get this stupid prompt to go away i would be so happy. for both game and update: Title - 0, Major - 9, minor - 0, micro - 0 (it still shows verison 0(0.0.0) when installing though) ----- i'm just going to keep repacking the cia and try doing 9 for all values.

Last edited by itsperkele,

itsperkele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the update prompt nag, looks like the problem i'm having is moreso with the gabrieloromtools than the patch files. i can get them to work correctly. for some reason, even when i specify version 5264.5.9.0 when rebuilding the CIA, it comes out as 5120.5.0.0 . not sure what's going on there

Bánh Mì

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, i can see how much effort Sotaeko-san put on this project, i have a hacked switch which is have this game fully english, but so excited to watch your project going so well, top luck my friend. I think i will install your patch on my 3ds tomorrow. Thanks you so much again for your effort man.

Aigo

Trophies
XP
Country
Aruba
Sincere thanks for all your hard work, Sotaeko!

Two small points:

1. The Genie Aces introduction has no sound. Is this related to the patch?

2. The Chapter 5 story quest ‘Spicy Hostage Situation’ seems to be glitched. Speaking to Peter Pancake to begin the dialogue for that segment results in a looping series of black screens and gulping sounds (!)

Do you have any plans to localize the Help, Book, or Snapedia sections? Your efforts are truly appreciated :wub:

Last edited by Aigo,

Sotaeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sincere thanks for all your hard work, Sotaeko!

Two small points:

1. The Genie Aces introduction has no sound. Is this related to the patch?

2. The Chapter 5 story quest ‘Spicy Hostage Situation’ seems to be glitched. Speaking to Peter Pancake to begin the dialogue for that segment results in a looping series of black screens and gulping sounds (!)

Do you have any plans to localize the Help, Book, or Snapedia sections? Your efforts are truly appreciated :wub:

Would you be able to send me your save file so the issue can be looked into?
Yes we have plans to do those sections at some point.

Mimas

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Updated patch file - Update 1.1.0
Updated version, story been fully implemented & aligned

Please let me know if you find text going off the screen still.
First of all, I want to say thank you for your hard work translating the story content of Snack World game. I really want to help you check all the text that goes off the screen by playing the game from beginning till finish. How can I contact you? and where I should send the image? because it's gonna be a lot of images when I finish the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto