Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,076,265
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikovich

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies if this is already answered, but looking through 80 pages of the original topic is hard.

Has anyone developed a working code for no health loss in Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword yet?

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nikovich said:
Apologies if this is already answered, but looking through 80 pages of the original topic is hard.

Has anyone developed a working code for no health loss in Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword yet?
I don't believe so, but all you really need is the Infinite Magic Code and the new Grey bar code and such. The stopp the enemies from spawning code may help as well. With the no grey bar code, you restore all your health after all the enemies are defeated, hence where the stop enemies from spawning code comes in. Though with the infinite magic code, you can just use the Healing spell to completely restore your HP anytime.

Nikovich

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my particular case, that isn't going to be helpful. I've already beaten the game, but I'm trying to do research into the enemy AI and behavior, as well as combat features. I'm trying to develop for the DS and I need to do extensive research which may require enemies beating on me for long amounts of time.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nikovich said:
In my particular case, that isn't going to be helpful. I've already beaten the game, but I'm trying to do research into the enemy AI and behavior, as well as combat features. I'm trying to develop for the DS and I need to do extensive research which may require enemies beating on me for long amounts of time.
Well,, the invincibility cheat works, it makes you immune to all damage but doesn't allow you to move. I'll keep an eye out for a working Infinite HP code though,

Nikovich

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you explain this cheat to me or link me to it? If it's possible to turn it on and off, I could possibly get by with that. You auto-block when moving anyway.

steinmasta

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hey, I'm using an acekard 2, and the pokemon encounter with the heart scales don't work, when i start my game, it stays white when it should be starting...
can somebody please help me??
i've been trying to get this code to work since for EVER!!

thanks in advance... EVERYBODY

edit: all other codes work though, at least the ones i already tried

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

whatever_desu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a tip to help people looking at this thread without logging in. You may need to log in in order to see Narin's signature with the link to the new cheat database. Hope this helps. You rock Narin (Rayder too)!

-Desu

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
Nikovich said:
Could you explain this cheat to me or link me to it? If it's possible to turn it on and off, I could possibly get by with that. You auto-block when moving anyway.
Its in the cheat.dat http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2375
I suggest you edit that to "Its in his signature" and such since that will always contain the most up to date link to the cheat dat. I decided to follow Rayder's lead and use my signature so I wouldn't have to go back and edit every post I made for updates with the new link.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
steinmasta said:
anyone any help for my problem...?
I didn't make the code, sorry :/ As it says in my first post, I gather them from other people and sites. The code seems to work fine for me on my R4 but since I don't have an Acecard, I can't test it out. Sorry.

whatever_desu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokémon Diamond (U) code

Duplicate Pokémon in PC
9206B31E 00001808
0206B320 FB3EF7FB
94000130 FFF30000
0206B320 46C046C0
D2000000 00000000

This code is a bit 'dangerous', meaning if you don't follow the instructions the game may crash. Enter the PC, and (if it's not already in there) put in a box the Pokémon you want to duplicate. Make sure you have at least one free slot. Now go in the 'Move Pokémon' menu, press A on the Pokémon you want to move, so the list of choice appear, and then put the cursor on 'move' (it should be there by default), press 'Select+Start' while pressing A to take the Pokémon, and while the Pokémon is 'in your hand', press L and then R (to refresh the box) and voilà : your Pokémon will be duplicated (it'll be in the box, and in the hand) (FYI, not refreshing the box and dropping the Pokémon somewhere and trying to take the duplicated Pokémon WILL crash the game). Now that the box has been refreshed you can drop the Pokémon anywhere, and repeat the process as much you want.

-credit goes to my one of my friends who e-mailed this to me.

EDIT: This code SHOULD work in Pearl also, I haven't personally tested this but my friend says it works.

steinmasta

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DjoeNtje said:
It's an AK2 fault, nothing to do with the cheat database, so you should complain to AK Team about it

yes thanks, I thought so, i've reported it djoentje and thanks for the fast replies

[en hopelijk wordt het snel gemaakt
biggrin.gif
]

ciaokes

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Acoustic said:
For Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness (U), can you please add Silver Bow?

1AC 428 Silver Bow

I got the AR code from: http://board.gscentral.org/showthread.php?t=25335
I have not tested the codes.
The cheat database already has an "Set Item Slot 1" code, but sadly alot of flashcarts (Like the R4DS) have a limit to the number of cheats they can display so they cut the item list a little short in the cheat menu. I included every item in PMD2 Time/Darkness in the cheat database. If the item you want isn't listed, all you would need to do is use R4CCE and move the code higher on the list.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
whatever_desu said:
Pokémon Diamond (U) code

Duplicate Pokémon in PC
9206B31E 00001808
0206B320 FB3EF7FB
94000130 FFF30000
0206B320 46C046C0
D2000000 00000000
I'm a bit hesitant to add this code to the cheat database, I have encountered it before and know of it. The problem is, not everyone reads the topic and won't know exactly how to use it and screw up their game because of it. In such cases, people would end up comming to the topic and complaining the code doesn't work and such.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ZeroEXE93 said:
Add info about how to use it to the notes.
There's a limit on how much I can add to a note. Also there is no way to hide the note itself as it always gets displayed on the cheat menu so a large description could potentially take up several screens. Also from what I read, the duplicate pokemon code has a chance of corrupting the game save as well from what people are reporting.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think you should add it.

Narin said:
In such cases, people would end up comming to the topic and complaining the code doesn't work and such.

Or come to the thread and complain that you've mucked up their game save with a "faulty" code and/or kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up