Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,076,235
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

zwiti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
I know it really bothers everyone, but can someone please make a Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon Sora no Tankentai Infinite PP code?
biggrin.gif
Or maybe a 999x PPmax code, I just really miss that one
tongue.gif

Regards

DARKSHIDARA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixir, mrfatso,curley i fear that this thread might be closed down again if noobs that dont read the 1st post or dont search keep up with the bullshit..............id suggest leaving the stupid questions like "why cant i see cheats??" or "when/where is the next update??" or "can you make codes like....?" un answered you know just act as nothing was written.
i know its anoying cause many of those post are their first they just dont read and dont search like i said before those who dont help themselves deserve no help at all

oh and before you noobs come judging yes mrfatso flamed masterhand but he had it coming and mrfatso had all the right to do so without people like him this cheat.dat couldnt be possible so back off

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
CODE
mrfatso said:
MasterHand300 said:
http://us.codejunkies.com/search/codes/Wor...6226-17___.aspx

Are These (U) Codes
unsure.gif

hmm, let's see now, codejunkie have 2 site, uk for europe games and us for U games, and let's analyze the url shall we? it has us.codejunkies in it, so its 99% for the us version, unless they post the wrong game id or something fk up, then i would guess that someone will be really sad, wouldn't u say? Masterhand?

and let's see, according to the gamelist: Worms: Open Warfare 2 (U) id is {AW2E CC785AEE } and lets see how, OMG, what is this that i see?, us codejunkie has it at AW2E-CC785AEE, hmm, is my eyes lying to me or do i see the exact shit? I must be hallucinating, cos i swear i only wasted a min or 2 and i could see clearly that its the same game and u are an intelligent person, masterhand, u couldn't have NOT seen this? cos if u do, could u post a picture of yourself so i admire it? or spread it through the net as the picture of the greatest guy who ever live.

MasterHand300 said:
elixirdream said:
if it is not in the database ~! meaning we don't have that!
add it yourself using r4cce! first post curley's tutorial
smile.gif

thanks
smile.gif

or post the codes here with a code box [ codebox] [ /codebox] and i will get narin to add it for the next update

the reason i asked was because it says worms 2 open ware fare will it work with open ware fare i searched worms open warefare and it came up with that

and the reason i even reply is this, so let me try to understand your problem shall we? elixir asked u to add the game using r4cce if the game isnt there and u reply can the code work for open warfare 1 and wow, just wow,u can't even read a proper sentence and type out a proper response and u have the bloody nerve to ask if u want to use cheats for another game on another game? Do u have some form of medicial condition that isn't obvious esp since he asked u one thing and u reply another and what kind of moron are u anyway? even r4 noobs know better then this and they are the annoying bunch with their broken record of omg, how do i play games, how do i make cheats appear, omg... blah BLAH BLAH and even then, they know better then to ask can i use cheats for another game on another game, maybe they might asked for different region like US on EU which is okay but never this... or that to reply in a semi-readable manner...

Its like asking hey, can i use spectobes cheats on spectobes 2, they are ARE different game, okay, get this into your head, i am not as kind as elixirdream or the rest of them, i am not your mr buddy so i tell u straight, THINK before u type and if u are not sure how stupid u are, please ask your fren or better yet, use that piece of crap u called your brain and god darn think, but please if this is too hard for u,let us know, so the next time, u asked something like this, at least we know just how to reply, o k a y ?
MasterHand300 said:
elixirdream said:
let's see now, time taken to write this reply: 12 mins, time that u could just check for yourself and use what left of that booger, around 1 min ~ 2 mins,and let me ask u, where the hell is my 10 wasted mins? hmm?

QUOTE(DARKSHIDARA @ Apr 21 2009, 01:11 PM)
elixir, mrfatso,curley i fear that this thread might be closed down again if noobs that dont read the 1st post or dont search keep up with the bullshit..............id suggest leaving the stupid questions like "why cant i see cheats??" or "when/where is the next update??" or "can you make codes like....?" un answered you know just act as nothing was written.
i know its anoying cause many of those post are their first they just dont read and dont search like i said before those who dont help themselves deserve no help at all

oh and before you noobs come judging yes mrfatso flamed masterhand but he had it coming and mrfatso had all the right to do so without people like him this cheat.dat couldnt be possible so back off
Whoa... had to use a codebox there.
mrFatso, jsut ignore him, loads of people post that dumb crap without thinking...
DARKSHIDARA, I got the topic closed last time, because of all the noobs. since the rules, the noobs have benn cut back by a little.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
DARKSHIDARA said:

You know what... That would have to be one of the most intelligent posts I have ever read here.. You are so true to the point without it being to overbearing.. For that post I give you 1 gold star..
smile.gif

No, but serious.. Nice post

Everyone calm down, Remember, NO REQUESTS HERE, NO COMPLAINTS HERE and READ THE 1ST POST...

If you cant do this I will PERSONALLY get this thread shut down permanently so only Narin can post his updates.. Believe me.. I will also get all of my guides locked and will MAKE SURE everything of mine is never updated again.. If its that last thing I do.. No matter what it takes me, believe me, I willl do it..

If you dont believe me, TRY ME... I will get this shut down..

SO USE SOME MANNERS AND SHOW SOME COMMON SENSE..

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This thread is permanently closed. Please read and familarize yourself with the first post in this thread.

The cheat database is still being updated. Please visit http://cheats.gbatemp.net to get your cheat database updates as always. Also, the cheat code crew have set up their own forum at http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum. Please go there if you require up to the minute cheat updates. Be sure to familiarize yourself with that forum's rules, as they are different than those of the main forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E