Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,077,185
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

shady_nigths

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Im new in this forum
I've been using the codes of narin for some time, and I wanted to ask if u can upload the cookie shop cheats

alucard4444

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so those dark spire cheats are the ones that will be in the next package or are already in?
this board is so helpful. I like it.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
alucard4444,
next update~! should be fewdays from today! maybe is wednesday-friday for you? that also depends on whether Narin is free or not
smile.gif

this board is helpful? as long you read the first post it will be friendly
tongue.gif

alucard4444

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now I have a problem with ysmenu. For some reason I will get an error (error 83) whenever I try to load somewhat newer games. Newest I can get is Phoenix Wright 3. Is this common? Anything I can do?

ZANZAROTH

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
elixirdream said:
Zanzaroth,
i had read a couple of time! i will discuss with someone else who is knowledgable with pokemon!
meanwhile what is your flash card?

Like I said in my post an Acekard 2i with the 4.16 firmware and the 04_16_09. I'm using it on my European DSi (if that matters)

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
mbruno said:
elixirdream said:
DSTT = usrcheat.dat

Antoligy,
it sure is nice
smile.gif
Though, the screen Antilogy posted is the Emerald battle frontier, not the Platinum one.
tongue.gif
Not the artwork for the second one
tongue.gif
I couldn't find any artwork, and they are pretty much the same.

As for codes I make, not many, cause when I get to making codes, I always get beaten.
So I tend to stick to older games codes. And I might make some.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Antoligy,
I HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR!
make codes? take your time my friend
smile.gif

take your time to make some nice unlock codes like you did
smile.gif

we need those

EDIT: one thing i agree with you. friendship would improve by misunderstanding! you got my respect

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is a request for platinum.

anyone here remember that "teach any TM to all pokemon" cheat in pearl? that one was great, I don't see it yet.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
made another code, well this is for a game that my fren is working at, so buhaha to me
biggrin.gif

Code:
!!!Diva Girls Diva Dancers (E)
!!CVHP D7C6407C

::inf gauge
:::u will still lost if u are just standing there
2210A17C 00000064

::max money
121E1A28 00000FFFF

elixir passed me this code that he found
biggrin.gif

Thanks Elixir for your help
biggrin.gif

Code:
::all clothing unlocked
C0000000 00000003
121E19CC 0000FFFF
DC000000 00000008
D2000000 00000000

aks47u

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tac 21 said:
this is a request for platinum.

anyone here remember that "teach any TM to all pokemon" cheat in pearl? that one was great, I don't see it yet.
It's in the database already for the (U) version

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Acenima,
if you ask me what is going to be included? my answer is.. i feel sad on the whole cheating scene!
there are only a minority people who is putting effort into it~! in my opinion everyone else is just beggars. All they know is just beg for codes! when is this going to be included? what is going to be included? when is the next update?

if only people can spend a little time on helping up~! this whole thing can be great!

EDIT: how much i wish people would pay for what we are doing~! then i can do this for full time and start filling some request! People just think that everything just fall from the sky

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I see, this whole cheating stuff is gonna die, if it goes on like this.

Like elixirdream says:

QUOTE said:
there are only a minority people who is putting effort into it~! in my opinion everyone else is just beggars. All they know is just beg for codes! when is this going to be included? what is going to be included? when is the next update?

if only people can spend a little time on helping up~! this whole thing can be great!

[EDIT]
elixirdream said:
EDIT: how much i wish people would pay for what we are doing~! then i can do this for full time and start filling some request! People just think that everything just fall from the sky

Maybe a donate button, before you can download, would do the trick
wink.gif

Donate once, get a personal code to download the database for the rest of the time
wink.gif

(Just a hint
tongue.gif
)

héhé

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
as far as i know there are only a few really active code hackers around the world and some code hackers that on and off will contribute! Those people had contributed a lot to the whole DS cheating scene~! if any one of them ever quit or give up.. it is really SAD~!

Djoen,
donation? hahahahahaha i don't think thats a good idea
tongue.gif

EDIT: on the other hand i don't mind paying just to have access to private cheat codes

cptnappy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome cheat database sir! reason why i joined this forum.
smile.gif
just got my DS last week and your database has everything i'm looking for. just wondering if you could update it with GTA: Chinatown Wars and Tomb Raider: Underworld. I don't know if it's just me or maybe mine has the wrong region.
yaynds.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
    Karma177 @ Karma177: @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really...